    not picture but some funing writtting.

    Please help me

    Linda
    Linda Evbonaye, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Linda Evbonaye

    Raul Guest

    Hello!!!

    You can't open pictures in MS Word. Try using some other software like Paint
    or Picture Viewer.

    Raul, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Raul is correct, you cannot open a picture with word to edit it. If, however, you are trying to add it to your report you can insert a picture into to word document. These are the steps

    1. Make sure you know where the picture(s) is/are located on your drive
    2. On the top line menu (File, edit, insert, ect...) click on INSER
    3. Highlight the word ( picture ) and on the next menu select ( from file )
    4. Use the drop down box next to the drive name at the top to locate where the picture files are at
    5. Double-click on the picture file you want to use and
    6. The picture is now in your document

    ----- Linda Evbonaye wrote: ----

    I am having problems saving pictures from a web to a page
    were I would b able to write fro school projects

    I am able to save pictures on MY PICTURE FOLDER tried
    opening it with microsoft Word window but it comes up with
    not picture but some funing writtting

    Please help m

    Lind
    =?Utf-8?B?TG5rd2l6YXJk?=, Jan 21, 2004