    messenger. In fact Messenger shuts the computer down.
    Why would this happen?
    Surely XP isnt that crap.

    djoblivious, Oct 11, 2003

  2. djoblivious

    RecylerMan Guest

    djoblivious wrote:
    > I have a video camera running as a web cam through a TV card (as a
    > composite input) and that runs fine on all other programs except
    > messenger. In fact Messenger shuts the computer down.
    > Why would this happen?
    > Surely XP isnt that crap.

    there is a micky$oft pacth for that one its is called upgrading mesenger
    I found that by going to microsoft update by the tool in IE and had a
    look at the other patches (upgrades). What I did with mine is to run
    xp-AntiSpy and uninstall compleatly, much better...

    --
    RecylerMan ICQ 22245595
    Mail to :- l i n u x u s r AT i h u g DOT c o DOT n z

    RecylerMan, Oct 12, 2003