probem in Natting pix 515 with linksys ADSL Internet connection

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by moayad, Jul 3, 2010.

  1. moayad

    moayad

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Messages:
    6
    Location:
    Syria
    My Senario is
    I have Pix firewall with linksys internet router I disabled the NAT on linksys but I can not reach the WAN IP who hit linksys in the pix firewall
    did I miss anything?
    do I need to add routing entries on linksys router?
    in this case what should I do to make my senario work propeply?
    is there any special specification need to be supported in ADSL sys link internet router to work in this senario?
    I want pix to understand the WAN IP on the Linksys router and doing static nat on pix like "static (dmz,outside) 82.xx.xx.x 172.16.255.1 netmask 255.255.255.255
    My network is
    Inside ---- PIX ----- Outside------ADSL Linksys with WAN IP "static real IP"
    -
    -