    All programs are still working perfectly and I have no Viruses or spyware on
    my system.

    Many thanks for any suggestions.

    Michael, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Michael, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Michael

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Michael
    postulated...

    > Hi
    > When i click on a link on any website, the new window is minimised
    > and only showing half of the blue bar at very top. i have to right
    > click
    > item on taskbar and maximise that way since (x) is missing from
    > window.
    >
    > Intel Celeron emachines 540
    > 40GB HD ( 30GB Free )
    > Just upgraded from 256mb ram to 512mb.
    > ( could it be problem with new ram ? )
    >
    > All programs are still working perfectly and I have no Viruses or
    > spyware on my system.
    >

    > Many thanks for any suggestions.

    Read some of today's highlights, it's been posted...twice IIRC.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2004
  4. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Michael
    > postulated...
    >
    > > Hi
    > > When i click on a link on any website, the new window is minimised
    > > and only showing half of the blue bar at very top. i have to right
    > > click
    > > item on taskbar and maximise that way since (x) is missing from
    > > window.
    > >
    > > Intel Celeron emachines 540
    > > 40GB HD ( 30GB Free )
    > > Just upgraded from 256mb ram to 512mb.
    > > ( could it be problem with new ram ? )
    > >
    > > All programs are still working perfectly and I have no Viruses or
    > > spyware on my system.
    > >

    > > Many thanks for any suggestions.

    > Read some of today's highlights, it's been posted...twice IIRC.
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just me

    Thanks for the advice asswipe

    Michael, Apr 3, 2004
  5. Michael

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Michael
    postulated...

    >>> Hi
    >>> When i click on a link on any website, the new window is minimised
    >>> and only showing half of the blue bar at very top. i have to right
    >>> click
    >>> item on taskbar and maximise that way since (x) is missing from
    >>> window.
    >>>
    >>> Intel Celeron emachines 540
    >>> 40GB HD ( 30GB Free )
    >>> Just upgraded from 256mb ram to 512mb.
    >>> ( could it be problem with new ram ? )
    >>>
    >>> All programs are still working perfectly and I have no Viruses or
    >>> spyware on my system.
    >>>

    >>> Many thanks for any suggestions.

    >> Read some of today's highlights, it's been posted...twice IIRC.

    > Thanks for the advice asswipe

    Sorry, can't you read, is /that/ the problem ?
    You certainly can't format an abusive post, Fuckwit.
    --
    slumpy
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate, or

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2004