    or you know somehting i can do. I tried to take my itunes music folder (with
    all my downloads in it) and copy it to the new user and it took the songs but
    when it got to the videos it shut itunes down again... Help me!

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FuZHlLb29s?=, Jun 4, 2006

  2. I have the exact same problem. I think, but not 100% sure, that it is related
    to your pc needing the new iTunes version that supports x64 computing. From
    what I understand, iTunes will be releasing a new version of the software for
    x64 - since many have also claimed that they are no longer able to burn cd's
    b/c the CD burner is not recognized in Vista x64 within iTunes - even tho it
    might be recognized by Nero, Roxio, and Vista itself.

    Can you tell me if you also experience the CD burner not found in iTunes
    with Vista x64?

    If so, we may be stuck for a little while (maybe weeks) until iTunes
    releases a new version of the softward for x64.

    -MJ

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBK?=, Feb 13, 2007