  1. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Keith (Southend), Oct 26, 2006

  3. History Fan wrote:
    > http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10442_7-6656808-1.html?tag=cnetfd.mt

    It's been playing on my mind since I updated both Firefox and IE7.
    Firefox, like so many free applications, will prevail because Microsoft,
    in being "clever" with there "Genuine Validation Tools" will lose the
    many that get fed up with all this red tape. It's ironic, because
    Microsoft made it with giving Internet Explorer FREE in the first place
    to monopolize the market, yet now, if you don't have a genuine copy of
    Windows you can't IE7 or Windows Defender etc and the mere fact that
    there software is grossly over priced will erode their market share
    faster than they realize.

    Keep up the good work mozilla :)

    --
    Keith (Southend)