Private School DVD Release for 11-23-04 Cancelled?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Wild Coyote, Nov 23, 2004.

  1. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    Amazon informed me that this DVD release set for tomorrow has been
    cancelled. Does anyone know if that is correct?

    Noel Black (Director) "Private School... for Girls" aka "Private
    School" Starring Betsy Russell, Phoebe Cates

    Thanks.

    --
    The Day PP was speechless, April 20, 2004.

    "This may actually be the strangest idea ever in abp. I think you got
    me, WC--I'm speechless. A guy in a female road runner suit... that's
    just not right."

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Nov 23, 2004