    I am looking for a private instructor in the atlanta area
    to sit down with me for about 2 hours to explain some
    concepts on how to apply VP to Access.

    Sharon, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Sharon

    Roy Lawson Guest

    Do you mean VBA? Or do you mean using an Access database
    in VB? You can write code within Access (stored
    proceedures). You can also use Access as the foundation
    for a desktop application. Just trying to figure out what
    specifically you are needing to learn.

    If you have specific questions I might be able to answer
    some of them via email. I am about 3 hours drive from
    Atlanta and don't feel confident in my teaching
    abilities...but I don't think it would be too dificult to
    work your problems out with a few examples.

    -Roy Lawson

    Roy Lawson, Sep 25, 2003