Privacy

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wolf, Jul 23, 2006.

  1. Wolf

    Wolf Guest

    Unfortunately, there are times when we have to keep our orientation,
    interests, or religion on the down low. Un-approving family members, or
    roommates, or even co workers can cause us to need to keep our true
    selves to our selves!
    Yet we still feel the need to reach out and chat with others of like
    mind, or browse the net seeking information, or even play a game or run
    a program that "they" wouldn't approve of. In those situations,
    when that un-approving person walks in, what do you do? Close the chat?
    End the game? Pretend that the hour you just spend researching can be
    easily made up?
    Not anymore. With my app, you can just hit CTRL-SHIFT-H, and whatever
    window has focus goes away! The chat is still going on, and is active.
    Any programs are still running, even when hidden! They will NOT show up
    on the taskbar. This is not a minimize program! Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL, and
    look at the application pane, and the hidden program will not show up!
    When the coast is clear, hit CTRL-SHIFT-S, and your last hidden window
    will reappear!
    If you need to hide applications/windows, and leave the computer, you
    can also LOCK PrivApp! You hit the lock key, put in your password, and
    PrivApp will not respond to anything but the unlock key. Hidden windows
    will STAY hidden until YOU unlock them! You can hide up to 10 windows
    at a time!
    Privacy is becoming more and more of an issue, especially for those of
    us with roommates, or even spouses and parents that don't understand
    our needs. Now, increased privacy is literally at your fingertips!
    Take back control!

    http://stealthapp.bravehost.com/index.html

    You can try it for a few days free, and if you decide to buy it, it's
    only $12.99!

    Wolf, Jul 23, 2006

  2. ? "Wolf" <> ?????? ??? ??????

    <big snip>
    Have you thought that this would be an excellent way to make malicious
    programms, such as viruses, worms and trojans completely invisible?Is there
    any protection in your programm for such abuse?

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jul 23, 2006

  3. Wolf

    Helen Guest

    "Wolf" <> wrote in message
    > Privacy is becoming more and more of an issue, especially for those of

    And my personal privacy regulations state that I don't want microbrain
    bottom feeding spammers invading it.
    Accordingly:

    Thank you.

    Helen, Jul 23, 2006