Privacy Question: Can volatile RAM still contain evidence?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by GreenXenon, Dec 22, 2008.

  1. GreenXenon

    GreenXenon Guest

    Hi:

    Can informating stored in volatile RAM still be recovered after the
    computer is turned off? I remember reading something on a forensics
    website that the evidence is not only on the platters of the HDD but
    also on the disk cache chips and the volatile RAM chips in the PC.

    Even if the PC is turned-off, the chips still contain sufficient
    amount of info that can be recoverd by top-secret devils of the NSA
    and Central Security Service. Apparenty they have some devices that
    can read EXTREMELY-WEAK electric signals from volatile RAM chips and
    recover what was lost then the power was turned-off. Is this true? If
    so, how to prevent this while still expressing my socially-
    unacceptable opinions on the internet?

    Are there any RAM chips that are PURELY-VOLATILE and that will lose
    all info when power is lost? If so, I'm thinking of buying a PC which
    uses these chips. As soon as I turn off the comp, no info remains at
    all.

    This is another reason I was discussing about RAM chips in another
    thread a few of minutes ago.

    Please note that I do not plan to write anything illegal on the net --
    no threats, no confessions, etc. However, I would like to express my
    opinions in chat rooms w/out facing negative consequences.

    My opinions differ from that of the general public and I want to
    forcefully-express my vulgar, obscene, and socially-unacceptable
    opinions in chat rooms [such as Yahoo-chat, ICQ, IRC, chat-zone, and
    spin-chat] without being falsely-accused of crime.

    While what I would like to write in chat-rooms is not illegal, public
    pressure would force authorities to do something. Public pressure
    might also force the enactment of new unjust laws possibly rendering
    my speeches illegal in the future.

    Sometimes authorities are forced to arrest and imprison innocent law-
    abiding citizens because of public outrage. At heart, the authorites
    don't want to jail innocent people but they have no choice. Society,
    being the evil scum it is, will overpower the police and force them to
    illegaly imprison me. Crowds of sadistic human beings will overturn
    police cars and start harming the police, if the police don't illegaly-
    arrest me. Sort of like a lynch-mob mentality against the police and
    me.

    I need protection from this unlawful, public-forced treatment.

    Sometimes society and the law are on opposite ends. This is one of
    them.

    That is why I would like to get a PC that doesn't any RAM that is
    "purely-volatile" by my above definition.

    Because I am a complete law-abiding citizen, I have nothing to hide
    from the police. However, I have everything to hide from the public
    and society.

    In lynch-mob situations, police are powerless to do what they know is
    right. The cops are helpless must be a slave to the evil society.

    I respect the law, but I hate society.

    For the HDD platters, even after you thoroughly delete, overwrite and
    format a gazillion times, you're still on thin ice. The NSA and
    Central Security Service have equipment they can use to recover data
    from the magnetic platters on the HDD. The equipment they use is
    *extremely* sensitive to *extremely* weak magnetic signals on the
    magnetic platters. The only way to truly get rid off the data is to
    heat the platters beyond Curie point. The cache chips in the HD might
    also need to be burnt.

    I am worried similar sensitive devices could be used to read the
    extremely-weak electric signals present in the volatile RAM chips and
    disc cache chips.

    Due to the laws of physics, I suspect that the volatile RAM info might
    -- to some extent -- exist even after the system is turned off. Sure
    the wattage of those electric signals maybe *extremely*-low after shut
    down, but that does not mean the signals are not there anymore -- they
    are just way too weak to be detected and analyzed by ordinary means.
    At the quantum level, the differences in wattage levels which
    constitute what was the original volatile RAM info will continue to be
    there in the chip.

    I'm hoping this is just my paranoia and not true.

    Also, the disc cache chips are another grave concern to me, they also
    store RAM -- just not nearly as much as the platters of the HDD.

    I wonder if there are any PCs for sale anywhere that are free of any
    NVRAM devices and still work. The disdvantage of this is that nothing
    can be saved. The advantage is, malware can't be planted in it. Such a
    PC could connect to the internet and store text on websites -- for
    example, I could 'save' something by emailing it to myself and then
    accessing it later.


    Thanks,

    Radium
     
    GreenXenon, Dec 22, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. GreenXenon

    J D Guest

    "GreenXenon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi:
    >
    > Can informating stored in volatile RAM still be recovered after the
    > computer is turned off? I remember reading something on a forensics
    > website that the evidence is not only on the platters of the HDD but
    > also on the disk cache chips and the volatile RAM chips in the PC.
    >
    > Even if the PC is turned-off, the chips still contain sufficient
    > amount of info that can be recoverd by top-secret devils of the NSA
    > and Central Security Service. Apparenty they have some devices that
    > can read EXTREMELY-WEAK electric signals from volatile RAM chips and
    > recover what was lost then the power was turned-off. Is this true? If
    > so, how to prevent this while still expressing my socially-
    > unacceptable opinions on the internet?
    >
    > Are there any RAM chips that are PURELY-VOLATILE and that will lose
    > all info when power is lost? If so, I'm thinking of buying a PC which
    > uses these chips. As soon as I turn off the comp, no info remains at
    > all.
    >
    > This is another reason I was discussing about RAM chips in another
    > thread a few of minutes ago.
    >
    > Please note that I do not plan to write anything illegal on the net --
    > no threats, no confessions, etc. However, I would like to express my
    > opinions in chat rooms w/out facing negative consequences.
    >
    > My opinions differ from that of the general public and I want to
    > forcefully-express my vulgar, obscene, and socially-unacceptable
    > opinions in chat rooms [such as Yahoo-chat, ICQ, IRC, chat-zone, and
    > spin-chat] without being falsely-accused of crime.
    >
    > While what I would like to write in chat-rooms is not illegal, public
    > pressure would force authorities to do something. Public pressure
    > might also force the enactment of new unjust laws possibly rendering
    > my speeches illegal in the future.
    >
    > Sometimes authorities are forced to arrest and imprison innocent law-
    > abiding citizens because of public outrage. At heart, the authorites
    > don't want to jail innocent people but they have no choice. Society,
    > being the evil scum it is, will overpower the police and force them to
    > illegaly imprison me. Crowds of sadistic human beings will overturn
    > police cars and start harming the police, if the police don't illegaly-
    > arrest me. Sort of like a lynch-mob mentality against the police and
    > me.
    >
    > I need protection from this unlawful, public-forced treatment.
    >
    > Sometimes society and the law are on opposite ends. This is one of
    > them.
    >
    > That is why I would like to get a PC that doesn't any RAM that is
    > "purely-volatile" by my above definition.
    >
    > Because I am a complete law-abiding citizen, I have nothing to hide
    > from the police. However, I have everything to hide from the public
    > and society.
    >
    > In lynch-mob situations, police are powerless to do what they know is
    > right. The cops are helpless must be a slave to the evil society.
    >
    > I respect the law, but I hate society.
    >
    > For the HDD platters, even after you thoroughly delete, overwrite and
    > format a gazillion times, you're still on thin ice. The NSA and
    > Central Security Service have equipment they can use to recover data
    > from the magnetic platters on the HDD. The equipment they use is
    > *extremely* sensitive to *extremely* weak magnetic signals on the
    > magnetic platters. The only way to truly get rid off the data is to
    > heat the platters beyond Curie point. The cache chips in the HD might
    > also need to be burnt.
    >
    > I am worried similar sensitive devices could be used to read the
    > extremely-weak electric signals present in the volatile RAM chips and
    > disc cache chips.
    >
    > Due to the laws of physics, I suspect that the volatile RAM info might
    > -- to some extent -- exist even after the system is turned off. Sure
    > the wattage of those electric signals maybe *extremely*-low after shut
    > down, but that does not mean the signals are not there anymore -- they
    > are just way too weak to be detected and analyzed by ordinary means.
    > At the quantum level, the differences in wattage levels which
    > constitute what was the original volatile RAM info will continue to be
    > there in the chip.
    >
    > I'm hoping this is just my paranoia and not true.
    >
    > Also, the disc cache chips are another grave concern to me, they also
    > store RAM -- just not nearly as much as the platters of the HDD.
    >
    > I wonder if there are any PCs for sale anywhere that are free of any
    > NVRAM devices and still work. The disdvantage of this is that nothing
    > can be saved. The advantage is, malware can't be planted in it. Such a
    > PC could connect to the internet and store text on websites -- for
    > example, I could 'save' something by emailing it to myself and then
    > accessing it later.
    >
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Radium



    They should never have let you out
     
    J D, Dec 22, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. GreenXenon wrote:

    <multi-posted dissertation snipped>

    At least everyone in 24hoursupport.helpdesk didn't have to endure the
    additional four posts' worth of typo corrections...unlike the hapless
    souls in alt.privacy.spyware.

    Whatever it is you've done that you don't want anyone to find out about
    must be heinous, but even if it isn't, I can only hope that they lock
    you up and throw away the key so that you cannot inflict such as this on
    other innocent souls.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Dec 22, 2008
    #3
  4. The answer is YES. But only if the system is quickly switched back on. Some
    volatile RAMs can retain information for about 15 minutes or so. You just
    have to boot back the system with a linux CD and read from the memory. You
    can even recover passwords stored in memory this way.

    YouTube videos demonstrating
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Cold Boot Attacks on Encryption Keys

    --
    http://www.tompangbuddy.com
    Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
    "GreenXenon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi:
    >
    > Can informating stored in volatile RAM still be recovered after the
    > computer is turned off? I remember reading something on a forensics
    > website that the evidence is not only on the platters of the HDD but
    > also on the disk cache chips and the volatile RAM chips in the PC...
     
    TompangBuddy.Com, Dec 22, 2008
    #4
  5. ftwhd wrote:
    > On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:46:41 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi:

    >
    >
    > High is right. Wop, wop, wop...that's the sound of the black
    > helicopters hovering overhead.
    >
    > I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.


    Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont have a
    democratic system to protect them.
    FYI, you fucking dolt.
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 22, 2008
    #5
  6. §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    <snipped>

    > Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont have a
    > democratic system to protect them.


    Perhaps not.

    IP address: 98.154.25.80
    Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Dec 22, 2008
    #6
  7. GreenXenon

    G. Morgan Guest

    Lookout wrote:

    >EVERYTHING you say on the net is permanent. Getting it off your
    >computer won't help you one bit


    That's true.

    >On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:46:41 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi:
    >>
    >>Can informating stored in volatile RAM still be recovered after the
    >>computer is turned off? I remember reading something on a forensics
    >>website that the evidence is not only on the platters of the HDD but
    >>also on the disk cache chips and the volatile RAM chips in the PC.


    Actually, project TEMPEST involved doing exactly that (among other cool
    things).



    --
    Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
    I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey
     
    G. Morgan, Dec 22, 2008
    #7
  8. GreenXenon

    GreenXenon Guest

    On Dec 21, 7:08 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <>
    wrote:

    > Whatever it is you've done that you don't want anyone to find out about
    > must be heinous, but even if it isn't, I can only hope that they lock
    > you up and throw away the key so that you cannot inflict such as this on
    > other innocent souls.


    y r u so angry at me?
     
    GreenXenon, Dec 22, 2008
    #8
  9. GreenXenon wrote:
    > On Dec 21, 7:08 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Whatever it is you've done that you don't want anyone to find out
    >> about must be heinous, but even if it isn't, I can only hope that
    >> they lock you up and throw away the key so that you cannot inflict
    >> such as this on other innocent souls.

    >
    > y r u so angry at me?


    I'm not.

    It's all usenet-style rhetoric, except for the following:

    1. Don't multi-post.

    2. Don't proofread your posts /after/ you send them and then force
    everyone to read additional posts with nothing but typo corrections.

    3. If it's illegal, don't do it. Then you won't have to worry about
    getting
    caught, and posts such as those you made will be unnecessary.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Dec 22, 2008
    #9
  10. Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    > <snipped>
    >
    >> Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont have a
    >> democratic system to protect them.

    >
    > Perhaps not.
    >
    > IP address: 98.154.25.80
    > Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    > 98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America
    >

    Hmmmmmmm...I stand corrected...
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 23, 2008
    #10
  11. §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >> <snipped>
    >>
    >>> Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont have a
    >>> democratic system to protect them.

    >>
    >> Perhaps not.
    >>
    >> IP address: 98.154.25.80
    >> Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    >> 98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America
    >>

    > Hmmmmmmm...I stand corrected...


    When I'm corrected, I prefer to sit.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Dec 23, 2008
    #11
  12. GreenXenon

    GreenXenon Guest

    On Dec 22, 8:17 pm, wetpixel <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >
    > GreenXenon <> wrote:
    > > On Dec 21, 7:08 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <>
    > > wrote:

    >
    > > > Whatever it is you've done that you don't want anyone to find out about
    > > > must be heinous, but even if it isn't, I can only hope that they lock
    > > > you up and throw away the key so that you cannot inflict such as this on
    > > > other innocent souls.

    >
    > > y r u so angry at me?

    >
    > Someone proud to be dumping socially-unacceptable opinions, who wants
    > ways to do it anonymously, secretly, and without allowing proper
    > policing when he does something illegal?
    >
    > Someone who actually thinks his time needs to be spent pissing people
    > off, rather than helping or just being honest?
    >
    > Doesn't the above describe exactly what you have (proudly) exclaimed
    > that you intend to do? Even though you know people don't want to read
    > it, and don't agree, and in fact which you may not even feel?
    >
    > Yes, you are not liked.
    > Try doing something else. Being liked is better, and not nearly as
    > stupid a waste of time.


    No offense but you misconstrued my words.

    The stuff I would like to write in chat rooms is not insulting,
    hurtful, or offensive -- just extremely unacceptable by societal
    norms.

    As individuals, no one reading the stuff I write will have any at-
    heart desire to harm me. However, if they see me, then they will be
    forced by society's "herd mentality" to torture me to death.

    One of the evil rules of society is, if you don't mistreat a social
    outcast, then you become a social outcast. So that is what would force
    people to lynch me -- even though they don't want to.

    At heart, the individuals reading my chats will have nothing against
    me. But because what I write is *so* socially-unacceptable, they will
    feel the need to abuse me, in order to preserve their social status.
     
    GreenXenon, Dec 23, 2008
    #12
  13. GreenXenon wrote:
    > On Dec 22, 8:17 pm, wetpixel <> wrote:
    >> In article
    >> <>,
    >>
    >> GreenXenon <> wrote:
    >>> On Dec 21, 7:08 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <>
    >>> wrote:

    >>
    >>>> Whatever it is you've done that you don't want anyone to find out
    >>>> about must be heinous, but even if it isn't, I can only hope that
    >>>> they lock you up and throw away the key so that you cannot inflict
    >>>> such as this on other innocent souls.

    >>
    >>> y r u so angry at me?

    >>
    >> Someone proud to be dumping socially-unacceptable opinions, who wants
    >> ways to do it anonymously, secretly, and without allowing proper
    >> policing when he does something illegal?
    >>
    >> Someone who actually thinks his time needs to be spent pissing people
    >> off, rather than helping or just being honest?
    >>
    >> Doesn't the above describe exactly what you have (proudly) exclaimed
    >> that you intend to do? Even though you know people don't want to read
    >> it, and don't agree, and in fact which you may not even feel?
    >>
    >> Yes, you are not liked.
    >> Try doing something else. Being liked is better, and not nearly as
    >> stupid a waste of time.

    >
    > No offense but you misconstrued my words.
    >
    > The stuff I would like to write in chat rooms is not insulting,
    > hurtful, or offensive -- just extremely unacceptable by societal
    > norms.
    >
    > As individuals, no one reading the stuff I write will have any at-
    > heart desire to harm me. However, if they see me, then they will be
    > forced by society's "herd mentality" to torture me to death.
    >
    > One of the evil rules of society is, if you don't mistreat a social
    > outcast, then you become a social outcast. So that is what would force
    > people to lynch me -- even though they don't want to.
    >
    > At heart, the individuals reading my chats will have nothing against
    > me. But because what I write is *so* socially-unacceptable, they will
    > feel the need to abuse me, in order to preserve their social status.


    Not unless you're a cannibal or a pedophile, in which case, you deserve
    all the abuse you get and more.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Dec 23, 2008
    #13
  14. GreenXenon

    GreenXenon Guest

    On Dec 23, 10:17 am, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <>
    wrote:
    > GreenXenon wrote:
    > > On Dec 22, 8:17 pm, wetpixel <> wrote:
    > >> In article
    > >> <>,

    >
    > >> GreenXenon <> wrote:
    > >>> On Dec 21, 7:08 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <>
    > >>> wrote:

    >
    > >>>> Whatever it is you've done that you don't want anyone to find out
    > >>>> about must be heinous, but even if it isn't, I can only hope that
    > >>>> they lock you up and throw away the key so that you cannot inflict
    > >>>> such as this on other innocent souls.

    >
    > >>> y r u so angry at me?

    >
    > >> Someone proud to be dumping socially-unacceptable opinions, who wants
    > >> ways to do it anonymously, secretly, and without allowing proper
    > >> policing when he does something illegal?

    >
    > >> Someone who actually thinks his time needs to be spent pissing people
    > >> off, rather than helping or just being honest?

    >
    > >> Doesn't the above describe exactly what you have (proudly) exclaimed
    > >> that you intend to do? Even though you know people don't want to read
    > >> it, and don't agree, and in fact which you may not even feel?

    >
    > >> Yes, you are not liked.
    > >> Try doing something else. Being liked is better, and not nearly as
    > >> stupid a waste of time.

    >
    > > No offense but you misconstrued my words.

    >
    > > The stuff I would like to write in chat rooms is not insulting,
    > > hurtful, or offensive -- just extremely unacceptable by societal
    > > norms.

    >
    > > As individuals, no one reading the stuff I write will have any at-
    > > heart desire to harm me. However, if they see me, then they will be
    > > forced by society's "herd mentality" to torture me to death.

    >
    > > One of the evil rules of society is, if you don't mistreat a social
    > > outcast, then you become a social outcast. So that is what would force
    > > people to lynch me -- even though they don't want to.

    >
    > > At heart, the individuals reading my chats will have nothing against
    > > me. But because what I write is *so* socially-unacceptable, they will
    > > feel the need to abuse me, in order to preserve their social status.

    >
    > Not unless you're a cannibal or a pedophile, in which case, you deserve
    > all the abuse you get and more.
    >
    > --
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
    >
    > "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    > William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court


    Bottling up my anger is not good for me, so I need to vent it in chat
    rooms to piss society off and thus decrease my anger.

    I hate society because of it's unfair irrational rules. I don't hate
    individuals who make up society, I only hate society.

    Dress codes in the workplace are my main pet peeve. I am extremely
    sensitive to physical discomfort. I prefer to wear shorts compared to
    pants -- thought I don't mind wearing my black silk pants. Full-sleeve
    shirts are a real pain though.

    I remember in high-school doing some volunteer work at a local video
    store. I had to wear denim shirts and jeans. I hated it. Like **** I
    hated it! I was always in a bad mood and frowned at customers and and
    people who worked their. All that was on my mind was taking revenge
    against society for their stinky codes. Worse yet was in my middle
    school where they had uniform dress codes for that school district.
    Needless to say I was suspended continously because I always used bad
    words. The physical discomfort was like torture for me. The physically-
    pain made me mentally-sick. I just lost it. I cussed at everyone. My
    parents then moved to Diamond Bar. What a relief!!! In DB the schools
    didn't have any dress codes so I was in paradise. Now I am in college
    where there still is no dress code.

    However, I am very worried about the workplace. According to my
    therapist I either have to get used to wearing those nasty
    uncomfortable clothes for the workplace or plan on spending my future
    in the ghettos.

    This is very upsetting for me. I feel like doing and saying things I
    will not discuss here as I might end up in serious trouble. Society
    expects sensitive individuals like me to follow their agonizing rules.

    I want revenge.

    Society fucks with me. I want to **** with society without being
    unfairly punished.

    I hate the ghettos. If I go the ghettos I will do bad things to
    society. Horrible things that I will not discuss here.

    Lord please torture and kill those evil bosses and interviewers.

    My therapist suggests that I wear those nasty clothes until I get used
    to it -- which is impossible. It is going to be extremely difficult
    for me to immediately change my clothing. Physically it is painful for
    me. I am a college student. I spent a lot of time trying to retain
    information from my studies. The last thing I need is the agonizing
    thought of having to wear uncomfortable clothes. In order to retain
    information from my studies I need to be in peace. If I am worried
    about changing my clothes in some point of the day [such as before
    eating, as she suggested], it is going to be very difficult for me to
    study properly. I like my education. I want to get good grades. If I
    am bothered by extreme discomfort -- or the realization that some task
    during the day will cause such discomfort, then my study will not be
    as efficient.

    Equally important, is that I absolutely hate irrational rules of
    society. For me, clothing that does not hurt is a basic need. It
    really upsets me that society expects individuals to follows rules
    that are physically painful.

    Whenever irrational dress codes are reinforced, I feel like doing
    extremely heinous things. Since I am on the
    internet and this message will likely be intercepted by a 3rd-party
    [such as the jackbot stormtroopers, the NSA and Central-Security-
    Service], I will not describe the thoughts I have. I don't plan to
    acts on those horrifying thoughts, I just have those thoughts.
    Whenever irrational codes of society are reinforced to me, these
    thoughts will pop up.

    In a civilized society, why should anyone have to do something that
    hurts them in order to simply put food on the table? This is so fucked
    up.

    As long as I behave appropriately [be polite to others, maintain
    decent body language, no giggling or laughing unless others around me
    find something funny] and do the assigned job efficiently, I should be
    allowed to receive the job and get my basic money.

    Whenever I am under extreme emotional stress, physical symptoms show
    up. Last Saturday I saw my therapy. The conversation I had with her
    made me feel faint. The symptoms showed up about a minute after I left
    her office. I had to stop at a nearly parking place because my vision
    became slightly blurry. My ears began to ring. Felt nauseous and out
    of balance. After around 2 minutes I was able to catch my breath and
    return home.

    I have absolutely no problem wearing pants and a half-sleeve shirt. If
    I need to wear full-sleeve shirt, there might or might not be problem
    depending on its texture.

    When I am physically-hurt, I become mentally-hurt.

    This clothing discomfort is amplified during hot weather -- sweating
    tends to increase my discomfort. If any job is possible it would be
    easier during the winter.

    Anyways, I really have a hard time taking responsibility for something
    that is not at all my fault. It's society fault for making such
    irrational, fucked-up dress codes.

    My life is so frustrating because of evil society. This is why I want
    to take revenge against society.

    I don't deserve this oppression. I deserve justice.

    That is why I want to punish society [without harming *any*
    individuals to *any* extent] by doing the following to chat rooms:

    The stuff I would like to write in chat rooms is not insulting,
    hurtful, or offensive -- just extremely unacceptable by societal
    norms.

    As individuals, no one reading the stuff I write will have any at-
    heart desire to harm me. However, if they see me, then they will be
    forced by society's "herd mentality" to torture me to death.

    One of the evil rules of society is, if you don't mistreat a social
    outcast, then you become a social outcast. So that is what would force
    people to lynch me -- even though they don't want to.

    At heart, the individuals reading my chats will have nothing against
    me. But because what I write is *so* socially-unacceptable, they will
    feel the need to abuse me, in order to preserve their social status.

    The text I would like to post in yahoo chat rooms is totally legal,
    non-violent, non-threatening, non-offensive, warm-hearted, friendly,
    and compassionate. However, this text I would like to write is also
    *so* perverse, deviant, taboo and unacceptable by the societal
    standards, that society would want to find the who, what, when, where,
    why, and how of me. Society would want to execute me in the most
    painful, humiliating, slowest yet surest way possible.

    I want to be safe from this torture/death, yet at the same time, vent
    my socially-unacceptable opinions.

    You may want to ask, "what exactly would you like to post in those
    chat rooms?" The only answer I will give you is "no comment". I will
    not post any examples of what I want to post in the chat rooms. Doing
    so would put my life and that of my family in extreme danger.
     
    GreenXenon, Dec 23, 2008
    #14
  15. Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>
    >>> <snipped>
    >>>
    >>>> Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont have a
    >>>> democratic system to protect them.
    >>> Perhaps not.
    >>>
    >>> IP address: 98.154.25.80
    >>> Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    >>> 98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America
    >>>

    >> Hmmmmmmm...I stand corrected...

    >
    > When I'm corrected, I prefer to sit.
    >

    I'm trying to keep the clevland browns contained atm and they're itching
    to leave the stadium...
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 24, 2008
    #15
  16. GreenXenon

    RickMerrill Guest

    G. Morgan wrote:
    > Lookout wrote:
    >
    >> EVERYTHING you say on the net is permanent. Getting it off your
    >> computer won't help you one bit

    >
    > That's true.
    >
    >> On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:46:41 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi:
    >>>
    >>> Can informating stored in volatile RAM still be recovered after the
    >>> computer is turned off? I remember reading something on a forensics
    >>> website that the evidence is not only on the platters of the HDD but
    >>> also on the disk cache chips and the volatile RAM chips in the PC.

    >
    > Actually, project TEMPEST involved doing exactly that (among other cool
    > things).


    That's true, but TEMPEST also had to develop programs that COULD
    absolutely erase <whatever>.
     
    RickMerrill, Dec 24, 2008
    #16
  17. §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> <snipped>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont
    >>>>> have a democratic system to protect them.
    >>>> Perhaps not.
    >>>>
    >>>> IP address: 98.154.25.80
    >>>> Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    >>>> 98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America
    >>>>
    >>> Hmmmmmmm...I stand corrected...

    >>
    >> When I'm corrected, I prefer to sit.
    >>

    > I'm trying to keep the clevland browns contained atm and they're
    > itching to leave the stadium...


    <pounds head on wall> Another football fan, eh? Is there a football
    analogy for /everyfuckingthing/?

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Dec 24, 2008
    #17
  18. Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> <snipped>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont
    >>>>>> have a democratic system to protect them.
    >>>>> Perhaps not.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> IP address: 98.154.25.80
    >>>>> Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    >>>>> 98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America
    >>>>>
    >>>> Hmmmmmmm...I stand corrected...
    >>> When I'm corrected, I prefer to sit.
    >>>

    >> I'm trying to keep the clevland browns contained atm and they're
    >> itching to leave the stadium...

    >
    > <pounds head on wall> Another football fan, eh? Is there a football
    > analogy for /everyfuckingthing/?
    >

    ROFL! Heh...I hate football...

    Prefer intellectual persuits like freestyle motocross.

    <nods>
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 25, 2008
    #18
  19. §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>>>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> <snipped>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont
    >>>>>>> have a democratic system to protect them.
    >>>>>> Perhaps not.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> IP address: 98.154.25.80
    >>>>>> Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    >>>>>> 98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> Hmmmmmmm...I stand corrected...
    >>>> When I'm corrected, I prefer to sit.
    >>>>
    >>> I'm trying to keep the clevland browns contained atm and they're
    >>> itching to leave the stadium...

    >>
    >> <pounds head on wall> Another football fan, eh? Is there a football
    >> analogy for /everyfuckingthing/?
    >>

    > ROFL! Heh...I hate football...
    >
    > Prefer intellectual persuits like freestyle motocross.
    >
    > <nods>


    "It's not a real sport unless you can die from massive internal
    injuries."

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Dec 26, 2008
    #19
  20. Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>>> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
    >>>>>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> <snipped>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Perhaps he's in CHina or some other country where people dont
    >>>>>>>> have a democratic system to protect them.
    >>>>>>> Perhaps not.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> IP address: 98.154.25.80
    >>>>>>> Host name: cpe-98-154-25-80.socal.res.rr.com
    >>>>>>> 98.154.25.80 is from United States(US) in region North America
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>> Hmmmmmmm...I stand corrected...
    >>>>> When I'm corrected, I prefer to sit.
    >>>>>
    >>>> I'm trying to keep the clevland browns contained atm and they're
    >>>> itching to leave the stadium...
    >>> <pounds head on wall> Another football fan, eh? Is there a football
    >>> analogy for /everyfuckingthing/?
    >>>

    >> ROFL! Heh...I hate football...
    >>
    >> Prefer intellectual persuits like freestyle motocross.
    >>
    >> <nods>

    >
    > "It's not a real sport unless you can die from massive internal
    > injuries."
    >

    So you're into thumb wrestling...
    kewl.

    :)
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 26, 2008
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. MjrTom
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    652
    Toolman Tim
    May 1, 2004
  2. Perl Molson

    Can't open pages that contain the word "virus" in them

    Perl Molson, Nov 24, 2004, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    379
    Perl Molson
    Nov 24, 2004
  3. Steve

    Can JPEG2000 image contain embedded audio ?

    Steve, Mar 21, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    455
    Bill Tuthill
    Mar 22, 2005
  4. GreenXenon

    Can volatile RAM still contain evidence?

    GreenXenon, Dec 22, 2008, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    12
    Views:
    905
    CBFalconer
    Dec 23, 2008
  5. GreenXenon

    Can volatile RAM still contain evidence?

    GreenXenon, Dec 22, 2008, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    856
    Baron
    Dec 25, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page