Pristine Forests

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=, Apr 6, 2007.

  1. Can someone give me a definition of what a pristine forest is and when it is
    used?

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=, Apr 6, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Apr 6, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    JaR Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > "dbarasch" <> wrote in message
    >> Can someone give me a definition of what a pristine forest is and when it
    >> is
    >> used?

    > http://mvhs1.mbhs.edu/riverweb/pristineforest.html
    >
    > It would be used by squirrels, deer and such.

    Then jtyc came along and ripped up the trail with his ATV and pooped
    behind that log over there.

    --
    JaR
    Not pristine any more

    JaR, Apr 6, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    Kurt Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > "dbarasch" <> wrote in message
    >> Can someone give me a definition of what a pristine forest is and when it
    >> is
    >> used?

    > http://mvhs1.mbhs.edu/riverweb/pristineforest.html
    >
    > It would be used by squirrels, deer and such.

    You obviously don't live in the great northwest. A pristine forest would
    be one that has never been logged (but it would have squirrels, deer and
    such).

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Apr 6, 2007
  5. See:
    http://search.microsoft.com/results.aspx?mkt=en-US&form=MSHOME&setlang=en-US&q=pristine forest

    If you don't know how to use a search engine, how are you ever going to pass
    an exam?
    They put that text box at the top of the Microsoft home page for a reason,
    you know.
    I refer to it quite often whenever I have a question like this.

    Good luck in your certification studies. [You'll need it.]

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Apr 6, 2007
  6. I didnt mean an actual pristine forest in real life otherwise this would be
    the last place i would ask. I meant it concerning active directory forests.
    I been taking some practice test and the explanation says to create a Windows
    2003 pristine forest along with a Windows 2000 forest. I never heard of that
    type of forest in Windows AD.

    have you?

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=, Apr 6, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    dbarasch piffled away vaguely:

    > I didnt mean an actual pristine forest in real life otherwise this would be
    > the last place i would ask. I meant it concerning active directory forests.
    > I been taking some practice test and the explanation says to create a Windows
    > 2003 pristine forest along with a Windows 2000 forest. I never heard of that
    > type of forest in Windows AD.
    >
    > have you?
    >
    > "LarryWestMCSD" wrote:
    >
    >> See:
    >> http://search.microsoft.com/results.aspx?mkt=en-US&form=MSHOME&setlang=en-US&q=pristine forest
    >>
    >> If you don't know how to use a search engine, how are you ever going to pass
    >> an exam?
    >> They put that text box at the top of the Microsoft home page for a reason,
    >> you know.
    >> I refer to it quite often whenever I have a question like this.
    >>
    >> Good luck in your certification studies. [You'll need it.]
    >> --
    >> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
    >>

    >> "dbarasch" wrote:
    >>
    >> > Can someone give me a definition of what a pristine forest is and when it is
    >> > used?

    You're not really that dense, are you? The link is right there. Along
    with instructions on how to find it yourself next time you have this
    kind of questions. *sigh*
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 6, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "dbarasch" <> wrote in message

    >I didnt mean an actual pristine forest in real life otherwise this would be
    > the last place i would ask. I meant it concerning active directory
    > forests.

    Go on. You're joking right?

    > I been taking some practice test

    What kind of practice test?

    and the explanation says to create a Windows
    > 2003 pristine forest along with a Windows 2000 forest. I never heard of
    > that
    > type of forest in Windows AD.

    Are you kidding?

    > have you?

    Uh yeah

    CBIC, Apr 6, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > You're not really that dense, are you?

    Again, you underestimate the lameness of certain people.

    CBIC, Apr 6, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    Consultant Guest

    ding fries are done

    Consultant, Apr 6, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    JaR Guest

    dbarasch wrote:
    > I didnt mean an actual pristine forest in real life otherwise this would be
    > the last place i would ask. I meant it concerning active directory forests.
    > I been taking some practice test and the explanation says to create a Windows
    > 2003 pristine forest along with a Windows 2000 forest. I never heard of that
    > type of forest in Windows AD.

    Oh....my...ghod.

    --
    JaR
    Just punch the "any" key

    JaR, Apr 6, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?ZGJhcmFzY2g=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Then jtyc came along and ripped up the trail with his ATV and pooped
    > behind that log over there.

    Where you out there last weekend?

    Jtyc, Apr 7, 2007