Prisoner

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Raúl Bloodworth, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Raúl Bloodworth, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Raúl Bloodworth

    jayembee Guest

    "Raúl Bloodworth" <> wrote:

    >Not the TV series but the 1955 B&W film "The Prisoner"
    >(http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0048512/,
    >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00018D3QE/) released R1
    >today. Anyone seen it in a store?

    Nope. In fact, there were a couple of other Columbia releases I was
    looking for today, and didn't see any of them. There were also some
    Disney releases scheduled for today (eg. PICTURE BRIDE, MIRACLE OF THE
    WHITE STALLIONS, NIGHT CROSSING. et al.) that I didn't see. As well as
    the four BATMAN & ROBIN and BATMAN BEYOND releases from Warner.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Mar 2, 2004