    just the first please for now

    cheers Dave

    ---

    Dragon, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Dragon wrote:
    > Ok guys I a know I might be sad but anywhere I can get this cheap in
    > the UK shops or online, I know there is a 3 dvd boxset and a new one
    > coming but just the first please for now

    Are you trying to recreate that scene in the Ipcress File when Harry Palmer
    is being tortured by sound and vision?
    Or maybe you're gonna subject some poor sod to the behavioural-changing
    methods used to calm Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange?

    Either way, you're some evil bastard you are!

    -Kevin.

    --
    Reply to:

    Gunther Gloop, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Gunther Gloop" <> wrote in message
    > Dragon wrote:
    > > Ok guys I a know I might be sad but anywhere I can get this cheap in
    > > the UK shops or online, I know there is a 3 dvd boxset and a new one
    > > coming but just the first please for now
    > >

    > Are you trying to recreate that scene in the Ipcress File when Harry

    Palmer
    > is being tortured by sound and vision?
    > Or maybe you're gonna subject some poor sod to the behavioural-changing
    > methods used to calm Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange?
    >
    > Either way, you're some evil bastard you are!
    >
    > -Kevin.
    >
    > --
    > Reply to:

    sorry Kevin

    I know i am really evil but the wife wants this not me, and as she hasn't
    the foggiest how to use my comp and I wont let her I have to do the dirty
    work m8

    sorry dave

    ---

    Dragon, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Gunther Gloop wrote:

    > Are you trying to recreate that scene in the Ipcress File when Harry
    > Palmer is being tortured by sound and vision?

    Any more of your lip, and I'm puttin' you on a charrrrrge.

    I used to love Cell Block H. I used to watch it about 12 years ago, back in
    the days when I could survive on 4hrs sleep and 100 cups of coffee a day.
    It's about as good as trash tv gets.

    Andy [Top Dog]

    Andy [F Batter], Aug 6, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Nick Guest

    Nick, Aug 6, 2004
  6. "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    > "Gunther Gloop" <> wrote in message
    > > Dragon wrote:
    > > > Ok guys I a know I might be sad but anywhere I can get this cheap in
    > > > the UK shops or online, I know there is a 3 dvd boxset and a new one
    > > > coming but just the first please for now
    > > >

    > > Are you trying to recreate that scene in the Ipcress File when Harry

    > Palmer
    > > is being tortured by sound and vision?
    > > Or maybe you're gonna subject some poor sod to the behavioural-changing
    > > methods used to calm Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange?
    > >
    > > Either way, you're some evil bastard you are!
    > >
    > > -Kevin.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Reply to:
    > >

    > sorry Kevin
    >
    > I know i am really evil but the wife wants this not me, and as she hasn't
    > the foggiest how to use my comp and I wont let her I have to do the dirty
    > work m8
    >
    > sorry dave

    LIAR!

    Just admit it, you love the show!

    Whenever someone says "it's for the wife/girlfriend/dog" - it means it is
    for the purchaser.

    Anyway, nothing wrong with liking low budget Aussie tv shows, and PCBH made
    for relatively quite good viewing when it was on years ago.

    I have the final episode on video, taped of telly.

    Chris P.

    > ---

    ---

    Chris and Shawna Pierce, Aug 6, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Steve Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > There is a 3 dvd box set out there. I remember watching this as a kid what

    > show. Best price found £26.24

    http://www.choicesdirect.com/templates/product.asp?ProductGuid=661057&Caller
    ID=NKLK9042
    > £26.24 (never used this company)
    >
    > http://www.play247.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=127554
    > £27.99 (this company good service)
    >

    > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000082502
    > £34.99

    http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=6
    7565
    > £34.99

    I have every episode of this show on video, from about ep200-the end - 42
    long play tapes in all.

    I started watching it when Stan the Man took all the prisoners on a singing
    trip and they all escaped. I got hooked and started taping them....

    Steve, Aug 6, 2004
  8. Dragon

    KING B MAN Guest

    KING B MAN, Aug 6, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Larry Gold Guest

    if you are looking for girl on girl, don't bother
    or do you fancy B??

    --
    Larry.gold
    Arsenal For Life

    Larry Gold, Aug 9, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Larry Gold" <> wrote in message
    > if you are looking for girl on girl, don't bother
    > or do you fancy B??
    >

    > --
    > Larry.gold
    > Arsenal For Life
    > Thierry Henry:
    > Arsenal is my Paradise
    >

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > Ok guys I a know I might be sad but anywhere I can get this cheap in the

    > UK
    > > shops or online, I know there is a 3 dvd boxset and a new one coming but
    > > just the first please for now
    > >
    > > cheers Dave
    > >

    > > ---

    yes luv b and vinegar tits

    ---

    Dragon, Aug 10, 2004
  11. Dragon

    The JPS Guest

    > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > > Ok guys I a know I might be sad but anywhere I can get this cheap in

    the
    > > UK
    > > > shops or online, I know there is a 3 dvd boxset and a new one coming

    but
    > > > just the first please for now
    > > >
    > > > cheers Dave

    I got mine from Bensons World for £25, but it had to go back faulty.

    The JPS, Aug 11, 2004