    C Lee Guest

    hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    do to help to stop it.

    C Lee, May 29, 2007

  2. C Lee

    meerkat Guest

    "C Lee" <> wrote in message
    news:Mt_6i.470$...
    > hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    > do to help to stop it.

    You could start, or sign, a petition.

    meerkat, May 29, 2007

  3. C Lee

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:41:48 GMT, "C Lee" <>
    wrote:

    >hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    >do to help to stop it.

    Move.

    Evan Platt, May 29, 2007
  4. C Lee

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Move.

    pcbutts1, May 29, 2007
  5. C Lee

    Gazwad Guest

    C Lee <>, the slouching-dawdler and teary-eyed
    midnight-queen who likes injurious vein draining with head louses, and
    whose partner is a lady of easy virtue with a broken down squishy, wrote
    in <Mt_6i.470$>:
    > hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    > do to help to stop it.

    If you're afraid of a prisoner escaping then holing up in your hovel with
    only your throbbing anus to take his mind off being recaptured then consider
    the facts.

    Niggers who escape from jail run as far as they can.

    So, if the prison is on your doorstep then you're as safe as ****.

    HTH

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, May 29, 2007
  6. C Lee wrote:
    > hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    > do to help to stop it.

    A large, high-security federal prison was built in the sleepy little
    area I call home a few years back. The impact on daily life has been
    nearly non-existant. Real estate started moving up in price anticipating
    more demand, but that anticipation was premature. Many employees chose
    to live in more urban environment 40 miles away. I hardly even think
    about it, even if I'm driving past it.

    On a broader scale, doing away with the "War on Drugs" would be a good
    way to fight more and more prisons. The cure is worse than the disease.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 29, 2007
  7. C Lee

    John Holmes Guest

    C Lee "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what
    > can we do to help to stop it.

    Get yourself a decent gun and prepare to use it.

    --
    Your mother was a lazy cow who flagellated herself on a small island in the
    middle of nowhere.

    John Holmes, May 29, 2007
  8. On 29 May 2007 C Lee wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    > do to help to stop it.

    So what's your problem? They're building you a new home.

    --
    D?
    Yorkshire Pete

    Yorkshire Pete, May 29, 2007
  9. C Lee

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >> So, if the prison is on your doorstep then you're as safe as ****.

    >Simply not true at all. Prison escapes are relatively rare but prisoners
    >who are on the lam need a few things. Such as food, clothing,
    >transportation. If you are in the immediate vicinity you can consider
    >yourself at high risk in the event of a breakout.

    I escaped from jail once, on the way to prison. <BAG> counts right?

    The jail was located in a place I'd never been to (Gatesville Texas)

    I went to take a pee, restroom door was just feet from the exit, so I
    just keep on walking, and walking - walked fields rather than a public
    road, avoiding anyone along the way, once within the Fort Hood
    reservation I hitched a ride the rest of the way to people I knew.

    I think it was some 36 miles away from where I started, last thing I
    wanted to do was stick around in Gatesville.

    (all over a small amount of marijuana)
    --
    "We are a nation of laws, poorly written and randomly enforced."
    -- Frank Zappa

    , May 29, 2007
  10. wrote:

    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>> So, if the prison is on your doorstep then you're as safe as ****.

    >>Simply not true at all. Prison escapes are relatively rare but prisoners
    >>who are on the lam need a few things. Such as food, clothing,
    >>transportation. If you are in the immediate vicinity you can consider
    >>yourself at high risk in the event of a breakout.

    >I escaped from jail once, on the way to prison. <BAG> counts right?
    >
    >The jail was located in a place I'd never been to (Gatesville Texas)
    >
    >I went to take a pee, restroom door was just feet from the exit, so I
    >just keep on walking, and walking - walked fields rather than a public
    >road, avoiding anyone along the way, once within the Fort Hood
    >reservation I hitched a ride the rest of the way to people I knew.
    >
    >I think it was some 36 miles away from where I started, last thing I
    >wanted to do was stick around in Gatesville.
    >
    >(all over a small amount of marijuana)

    You shoulda held out for the Gatesville prison... Mostly female
    inmates IIRC. I hear prison sex is the best. I would work in a
    woman's prison for free for all the gratuitous poon-tang!

    So... I gotta ask... What happened? Being you were charged and being
    booked they obviously knew who you were, and you just walked away? Are
    you a fugitive from justice now? :))

    Clancy Wiggum, May 29, 2007
  11. C Lee

    Guest

    Clancy Wiggum <> wrote:

    > wrote:

    >>>Simply not true at all. Prison escapes are relatively rare but prisoners
    >>>who are on the lam need a few things. Such as food, clothing,
    >>>transportation. If you are in the immediate vicinity you can consider
    >>>yourself at high risk in the event of a breakout.

    >>I escaped from jail once, on the way to prison. <BAG> counts right?
    >>
    >>The jail was located in a place I'd never been to (Gatesville Texas)
    >>
    >>I went to take a pee, restroom door was just feet from the exit, so I
    >>just keep on walking, and walking - walked fields rather than a public
    >>road, avoiding anyone along the way, once within the Fort Hood
    >>reservation I hitched a ride the rest of the way to people I knew.
    >>
    >>I think it was some 36 miles away from where I started, last thing I
    >>wanted to do was stick around in Gatesville.
    >>
    >>(all over a small amount of marijuana)

    >You shoulda held out for the Gatesville prison... Mostly female
    >inmates IIRC. I hear prison sex is the best. I would work in a
    >woman's prison for free for all the gratuitous poon-tang!

    I wish, I was headed to Huntsville prison, a very bad place to be at
    that time.

    >So... I gotta ask... What happened? Being you were charged and being
    >booked they obviously knew who you were, and you just walked away? Are
    >you a fugitive from justice now? :))

    It was lunch time and the sheriff was out, so I was waiting for him to
    come back; when I had to pee, went to ask, the guy had his back to me
    typing; I didn't want to bother him on the chance he said no, so I
    went to find the restroom.

    Seriously the door to the restroom was right next to the exit, it was
    a spur of the moment thing.

    Seeing as I was almost dead center of Texas, it was assumed I was
    going to cross state lines, so the FBI was called in on it. :)

    Turned myself in 7 days later and spent 56 days in jail.

    The laws were about to change, alcohol (up to 21) and Grass very close
    to being dropped from felony to misdemeanor.

    So at the end of 56 days the judge said go away and don't smoke dope
    for 2 years - I beat prison.

    I used to operate a reactor producing plutonium for the government, an
    FBI background check was required - got a Q clearance with access to
    vital areas, It was at this time I found that I was no longer a
    felon. - so ya it's all over with.

    As a side note, while in jail a kid escaped from a boys ranch by
    riding off on a horse. Stealing a horse was still a hanging offence in
    Texas, he knew he was going to be hung, and we let him believe it (so
    little to do in jail).
    --
    "Prayer has no place in school, just like facts
    have no place in religion."

    , May 29, 2007
  12. wrote:

    >>You shoulda held out for the Gatesville prison... Mostly female
    >>inmates IIRC. I hear prison sex is the best. I would work in a
    >>woman's prison for free for all the gratuitous poon-tang!

    >I wish, I was headed to Huntsville prison, a very bad place to be at
    >that time.

    Still a very bad place to be. I live within an hour of there.

    >>So... I gotta ask... What happened? Being you were charged and being
    >>booked they obviously knew who you were, and you just walked away? Are
    >>you a fugitive from justice now? :))

    >It was lunch time and the sheriff was out, so I was waiting for him to
    >come back; when I had to pee, went to ask, the guy had his back to me
    >typing; I didn't want to bother him on the chance he said no, so I
    >went to find the restroom.
    >
    >Seriously the door to the restroom was right next to the exit, it was
    >a spur of the moment thing.

    HAHAHAHA!!!!

    You are very brave, or very stoopid!

    >Seeing as I was almost dead center of Texas, it was assumed I was
    >going to cross state lines, so the FBI was called in on it. :)

    Holy Shit!

    >Turned myself in 7 days later and spent 56 days in jail.

    Not too bad for an escapee!

    >The laws were about to change, alcohol (up to 21) and Grass very close
    >to being dropped from felony to misdemeanor.

    Ouch! You just dated yourself old man!

    >So at the end of 56 days the judge said go away and don't smoke dope
    >for 2 years - I beat prison.

    Probie! Good 4-u

    >I used to operate a reactor producing plutonium for the government, an
    >FBI background check was required - got a Q clearance with access to
    >vital areas, It was at this time I found that I was no longer a
    >felon. - so ya it's all over with.

    Yeah-- I have a clearance too. They don't count everything.

    >As a side note, while in jail a kid escaped from a boys ranch by
    >riding off on a horse. Stealing a horse was still a hanging offence in
    >Texas,

    Still is :))

    >he knew he was going to be hung, and we let him believe it (so
    >little to do in jail).

    And the little bastard went anyway -funny!

    Clancy Wiggum, May 30, 2007
  13. On 2007-05-29, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    waxed eloquently:

    > I used to operate a reactor producing plutonium for the government, an
    > FBI background check was required - got a Q clearance with access to
    > vital areas, It was at this time I found that I was no longer a
    > felon. - so ya it's all over with.

    Just out of curiosity, where and when? I was at Hanford from '78 to '81,
    at the 400 area, AKA FFTF.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    Life is like an egg stain on your chin -- you can lick it, but it still

    The Old Sourdough, May 30, 2007
  14. C Lee

    Guest

    The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    >> I used to operate a reactor producing plutonium for the government, an
    >> FBI background check was required - got a Q clearance with access to
    >> vital areas, It was at this time I found that I was no longer a
    >> felon. - so ya it's all over with.

    >Just out of curiosity, where and when? I was at Hanford from '78 to '81,
    >at the 400 area, AKA FFTF.

    N Reactor 83 to 91, Chernobyl reactor blowing up ('86) did us in, we
    were the same design (graphite moderated).

    My mom was an RM for FFTF, till it shutdown down.

    --

    The world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
    -- Sean O'Casey

    , May 30, 2007
  15. C Lee

    Guest

    wrote:

    >My mom was an RM for FFTF, till it shutdown down.

    I was sure we had this conversation before :)
    http://tinyurl.com/36thud
    --

    The world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
    -- Sean O'Casey

    , May 30, 2007
  16. C Lee

    Frosty Guest

    On Tue, 29 May 2007 20:03:40 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk The Old
    Sourdough <>, intended to write something
    intelligible, but instead wrote :

    >The Old Sourdough
    >Life is like an egg stain on your chin -- you can lick it, but it still
    >won't go away.

    You can lick your chin??
    Bet you're popular with the ladies!

    Frosty, May 30, 2007
  17. C Lee

    Frosty Guest

    On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:41:48 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "C Lee"
    instead wrote :

    >hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    >do to help to stop it.

    Why stop it?
    Apply for a job there.

    Frosty, May 30, 2007
  18. C Lee

    Guest

    On May 29, 11:41 am, "C Lee" <> wrote:
    > hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    > do to help to stop it.

    start a petition

    , May 30, 2007
  19. wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>>So, if the prison is on your doorstep then you're as safe as ****.

    >>Simply not true at all. Prison escapes are relatively rare but prisoners
    >>who are on the lam need a few things. Such as food, clothing,
    >>transportation. If you are in the immediate vicinity you can consider
    >>yourself at high risk in the event of a breakout.

    > I escaped from jail once, on the way to prison. <BAG> counts right?
    >
    > The jail was located in a place I'd never been to (Gatesville Texas)
    >
    > I went to take a pee, restroom door was just feet from the exit, so I
    > just keep on walking, and walking - walked fields rather than a public
    > road, avoiding anyone along the way, once within the Fort Hood
    > reservation I hitched a ride the rest of the way to people I knew.
    >
    > I think it was some 36 miles away from where I started, last thing I
    > wanted to do was stick around in Gatesville.

    As I mentioned, transportation.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 30, 2007
  20. C Lee

    Guest

    On May 29, 9:16 pm, wrote:
    > On May 29, 11:41 am, "C Lee" <> wrote:
    >
    > > hi, i'm very worried about the plans for a prison in our area, what can we
    > > do to help to stop it.

    > start a petition

    alert the media

    , May 30, 2007