Priority queueing and bridging

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Timtom, Nov 28, 2008.

  1. Timtom

    Timtom Guest

    Hi,

    I've got two 2610 cisco routeur which are configured as bridge and I
    would like to use "Priority queueing".

    I tried to use the following configuration but when I do a debug
    priority all I see is bridge protocol.
    I then put the priority-group 1 to the ethernet interface and I still
    have the same problem.

    Does anyone knows how to make it works ????

    Thanks.

    Configuration:

    interface Ethernet0/0
    ip address A1.B1.C1.D1 E1.F1.G1.H1
    no ip directed-broadcast
    no ip route-cache
    no ip mroute-cache
    no cdp enable
    bridge-group 1
    !
    interface Serial0/0
    bandwidth 6000
    ip address A1.B1.C1.D1 E1.F1.G1.H1
    no ip directed-broadcast
    encapsulation ppp
    no ip route-cache
    no ip mroute-cache
    keepalive 5
    priority-group 1
    no cdp enable
    bridge-group 1
    !
    access-list 100 permit ip host SERVERA any
    access-list 100 permit ip host SERVERB any
    access-list 100 permit ip host SERVERC any
    access-list 110 permit ip any host PROXY
    priority-list 1 protocol ip high list 100
    priority-list 1 protocol ip low list 110
    dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
    dialer-list 1 protocol bridge permit
    no cdp run
    bridge 1 protocol ieee
    Timtom, Nov 28, 2008

  2. Priority queueing at layer 3 (e.g., IP) is only available when routing. The
    packet is only inspected up to layer 2 when bridging.
    Phillip Remaker, Dec 3, 2008