    Splwow64.exe. (version 5.2.3790.2463 for XP Pro x64).
    Does anyone know how to obtain a copy?
    Could someone email it to me>

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcmlkYW4=?=, May 24, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcmlkYW4=?=

    Rick Guest

    It tells you right on the page how to get the file:

    RESOLUTION
    Hotfix information
    A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only
    intended to correct the problem that is described in this article. Only
    apply it to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This
    hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not
    severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the
    next Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or Microsoft Windows XP service pack
    that contains this hotfix.

    To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support
    Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product
    Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs,
    visit the following Microsoft Web site:
    http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

    Rick, May 24, 2006

  3. Sorry Rick, but when I phoned Microsoft's help line they said it would cost
    me £169 to provide the new file - I'm sure this can't be true and the lady I
    spoke to was not really clear what I was talking about!
    --
    Sheridan

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcmlkYW4=?=, May 24, 2006
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP, May 24, 2006