    missing. Any ideas?

    Regards and thanks in advance

    Pat Macguire
    Syke, Feb 28, 2007

  2. Syke wrote:
    > I can print web pages OK but when I try to print Selected text ( to omit
    > graphics, ads etc) only the first page prints, and even that has the bottom
    > missing. Any ideas?
    >
    > Regards and thanks in advance
    >

    > Pat Macguire

    I don't know if this will be of help, but I've found "Cute PDF" software to be helpful in a lot of
    ways. Despite the cutesy name, it's serious freeware (Google it). When you install it, it becomes
    a virtual printer, and you can select it when from the print menu. It makes a .pdf file. You can
    then do an image-type select and print only the selection (I think).

    Anyway, suggest getting it - I have to leave at the moment but if you wish I will return to offer
    other uses.
    Gualtier Malde, Mar 1, 2007