    box... and request this feature. We need them to hear from a critical
    mass of users.

    http://www.adobe.com/support/feature.html

    Tom, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Heres a work around from Gilles Vollant and Christian Hougardy:
    Well, quick isn't it ?
    here we go, thanks to my colleague french MVP Gilles Vollant and
    plantedAMD64

    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5454

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Heres a work around from Gilles Vollant and Christian Hougardy:
    > Well, quick isn't it ?
    > here we go, thanks to my colleague french MVP Gilles Vollant and
    > plantedAMD64
    >
    > http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5454

    Thanks for that, Andre...

    Still, I hope people start pushing Adobe to update the software so it's
    a little more straightforward.

    Tom, Jun 29, 2005
  4. docuPrinter from neevia.com works well in x64 Edition

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 29, 2005