    print onto some 5"x7" (13cm x 18cm) paper but the printer only seems to have
    the option of printing to 10cm x 15cm paper or to A4 paper. Is there any
    way possible to use 5"x7" paper with this printer? Thanks in advance.

    Sod, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Sod

    Roy G Guest

    "Sod" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I'm using an Epson R300 (not connected to a computer) and would like
    > print onto some 5"x7" (13cm x 18cm) paper but the printer only seems to
    > have
    > the option of printing to 10cm x 15cm paper or to A4 paper. Is there any
    > way possible to use 5"x7" paper with this printer? Thanks in advance.

    Hi.

    Without a computer you are, naturally, going to be very limited in your
    choices.

    Even the cheapest and least powerful computer would give you an almost
    infinite choice over paper sizes, and allow a much better choice of editing
    for the image.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Sod

    gcorbeau Guest

    "Sod" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi, I'm using an Epson R300 (not connected to a computer) and would like
    > print onto some 5"x7" (13cm x 18cm) paper but the printer only seems to
    > have
    > the option of printing to 10cm x 15cm paper or to A4 paper. Is there any
    > way possible to use 5"x7" paper with this printer? Thanks in advance.

    I use the program "photoprinter"and I can print all sizes I want, but wthout
    the computer it is not possible.
    http://photoprinter.firmtools.com/

    Gaston Corbeau

    gcorbeau, Jul 27, 2006