    advance for any help you may give.
    --
    calvin
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=, Jul 4, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <(donotspam)> did cause the

    > I have Windows XP. Today I refilled an ink cartridge, but can`t
    > seem to
    > find the icon to click for instructions to align and clean the
    > cartridges. My old computer Windows Me had an icon bettween the mouse
    > and time icons on the bottom of the screen that gave very detailed
    > directions. Thanks in advance for any help you may give.

    That would be pretty hard to answer without knowing what printer you have.
    Before you post here again though, you might be better to see if you can
    download instructions from the printer manufacturer's website.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jul 4, 2007

  3. Thanks for the help TBone. May be on the ninth day the electrons will come
    together. Then again maybe Hell will freeze over.
    --
    calvin

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=, Jul 4, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 4, 8:38 pm, calvin <(donotspam)> wrote:
    > Thanks for the help TBone. May be on the ninth day the electrons will come
    > together. Then again maybe Hell will freeze over.
    > --
    > calvin

    Hell hasn't frozen yet ??!? *shivers* Why the hell is it so friggin'
    cold then ?
    Cerebrus, Jul 5, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=

    RomoR Guest

    Where the Hell are you cerebrus?!!!

    RomoR

    RomoR, Jul 5, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 5, 6:59 pm, "RomoR" <> wrote:
    > Where the Hell are you cerebrus?!!!
    >
    > RomoR

    Look behind yer back, buddy ! The "roster" says I've got the roasting
    duty today. ;-)
    Cerebrus, Jul 5, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=

    RomoR Guest

    Did you "align and clean the ........" before you roast
    smelling something??

    RomoR, Jul 7, 2007