    Can somebody give me directions about printing a spreadsheet ? I have ms
    works.
    Thank You
    jiwan singh, Feb 13, 2008

  2. jiwan singh

    SJP Guest

    "jiwan singh" <> wrote in message
    news:CgJsj.296$...
    > Can somebody give me directions about printing a spreadsheet ? I have ms
    > works.
    > Thank You

    Press the print button
    SJP, Feb 13, 2008

  3. jiwan singh

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:26:56 -0800, "jiwan singh"
    <> wrote:

    >Can somebody give me directions about printing a spreadsheet ? I have ms
    >works.

    I don't use works, but I'm guessing File, Print will generally do the
    trick.
    Evan Platt, Feb 13, 2008
  4. jiwan singh

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2008-02-13, jiwan singh <> wrote:
    > Can somebody give me directions about printing a spreadsheet ? I have ms
    > works.
    > Thank You

    Get a printer ...

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Feb 13, 2008
  5. jiwan singh

    Alang Guest

    jiwan singh wrote:

    > Can somebody give me directions about printing a spreadsheet ? I
    > have ms works.
    > Thank You

    Highlight the area you want to print then go to file- print
    Alang, Feb 14, 2008
  6. jiwan singh

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2008-02-13, jiwan singh <> wrote:
    >> Can somebody give me directions about printing a spreadsheet ? I have ms
    >> works.
    >> Thank You
    >>

    > Get a printer ...

    Put paper in it....