    sizes with little trouble.

    Regards,
    Bill

    Bill Wittmer, May 18, 2009

  2. Bill Wittmer

    nospam Guest

    In article <O_4Ql.2017$>, Bill Wittmer
    <> wrote:

    > I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out small
    > photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone recommend good
    > software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out phots in various
    > sizes with little trouble.

    lightroom. here's the print module:
    <http://www.photoshopuser.com/images/lightroom2/feat12.jpg>

    other features:
    <http://www.photoshopuser.com/lightroom2/features.html>

    nospam, May 18, 2009

  3. Bill Wittmer

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 18 May 2009 03:55:26 GMT, "Bill Wittmer"
    <> wrote:

    >I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out small
    >photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone recommend good
    >software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out phots in various
    >sizes with little trouble.

    Any program that resizes or crops to a specific dimension will produce
    photos of any size. Irfanview, for example. (Google it, and download
    for free)

    Your problem will be the printer. Most printers will not print photos
    of that small size. You will have to print multiple images on larger
    paper and cut to the individual size. For example, set four 2" x 3"
    photos on a 4" x 6" format, print that, and cut apart.

    You'll need software that will allow you place multiple images in one
    image file. Gimp (free) would do it, or Adobe Elements (purchase)
    would do it. If it's a one-time project, you can download a 30 day
    free trial version Adobe Elements. There's going to be a learning
    curve with either program.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, May 18, 2009
  4. Bill Wittmer

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Bill Wittmer <> wrote:
    >I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out small
    >photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone recommend good
    >software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out phots in various
    >sizes with little trouble.

    Usually you need hardware, and printers in particular, in order to
    print out photos. :)

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, May 18, 2009
  5. David J Taylor, May 18, 2009
  6. Bill Wittmer <> wrote:
    > I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out small
    > photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone recommend good
    > software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out phots in various
    > sizes with little trouble.

    First place you should look is the disk of software that came with the
    camera.

    --
    Chris Malcolm

    Chris Malcolm, May 18, 2009
  7. Bill Wittmer

    Guest

    On Mon, 18 May 2009 03:55:26 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Bill Wittmer"
    <> wrote:

    >I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out small
    >photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone recommend good
    >software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out phots in various
    >sizes with little trouble.

    Qimage, http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

    , May 18, 2009
  8. Bill Wittmer

    ray Guest

    On Mon, 18 May 2009 03:55:26 +0000, Bill Wittmer wrote:

    > I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out
    > small photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone
    > recommend good software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out
    > phots in various sizes with little trouble.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Bill

    You can easily insert them into a word processing document, size them how
    you want and print as many as will fit on the page.

    ray, May 18, 2009
  9. Bill Wittmer

    Bill Wittmer Guest

    "Bill Wittmer" <> wrote in message
    >I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out small
    >photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone recommend good
    >software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out phots in various
    >sizes with little trouble.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Bill

    Thanks for all the suggestions. Its much appreciated,

    Bill

    Bill Wittmer, May 18, 2009
  10. Ï "Bill Wittmer" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    >I am working on a project for the family and would like to print out small
    >photos ranging from 1"x1", 1"x2", 2"x3", etc. Can anyone recommend good
    >software, free or pay, which will allow me to print out phots in various
    >sizes with little trouble.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Bill

    My Canon Pixma iP4300 photo printer has software that allows you to print
    photos in small sizes, too. So, if you haven't already got a printer,
    consider getting this one (current model is iP4500, I think).

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 18, 2009