    I cannot see anything I can confiqure in the settings for the printer.

    Looking forward to your replies.
    NZed

    NZed, Dec 16, 2003

  2. NZed

    Matt B Guest

    In news:b9zDb.13232$,
    NZed <> said:
    > When I try to print my email messages from Outlook express, my
    > printer a DCP1200 Brother laser printer...misses the first 3 or 4 mm
    > margin on the left. Loosing all the text down the margin on the left
    > of the page.
    > How can I adjust the margin so that it doesnt print the left too
    > close to the margin ?
    > I cannot see anything I can confiqure in the settings for the printer.

    OE gets its page setup from IE - change the margins in the page setup in IE
    and it *should* fix it up (restart OE after applying changes in IE). HTH...
    --
    Regards,

    Matt B
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people.
    Those who get binary...
    And those who don't.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Matt B, Dec 16, 2003

  3. NZed

    T.N.O. Guest

    Matt B wrote:
    >>I cannot see anything I can confiqure in the settings for the printer.

    > OE gets its page setup from IE - change the margins in the page setup in IE
    > and it *should* fix it up (restart OE after applying changes in IE). HTH...

    It sounds like he has it set to either A4 or Letter, when it should be
    set to the opposite... there are a few mm difference between the two,
    and this was how I fixed it on one of the printers at work...

    T.N.O., Dec 16, 2003
  4. NZed

    Jax Guest

    > OE gets its page setup from IE - change the margins in the page setup in IE
    > and it *should* fix it up (restart OE after applying changes in IE). HTH...

    Yeah exactly what I was going to say, also note IE & OE share font size,
    so changing one dodesn't necessarily have the desired result - can take
    a while to troubleshoot!!

    Jax, Dec 16, 2003