Printing Problem

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by joe6840, Oct 30, 2006.

1. joe6840

joe6840

On two different network (one wired and one wireless) I have had a problem where one of the workstations sends a document to a printer and it does not print. If I send another document it also will not print. All documents sent after the first document will not print. If I right click on the printer in the task bar it will show all of the documents waiting to print, but an "error" is noted next to the first document. If I try to cancel the the document (or any of the documents) nothing happens. The command to cancel does nothing except show that the document is being cancelled, but it does not cancel, nothing happens. The only way I can print again is by rebooting the computer that the printer is connected to. Sometimes the documents I did not cancel will print out and sometimes they will not. Why does the document error accure to begin with, and why does it not cancel when the command is given to cancel?

joe6840, Oct 30, 2006
    1. Advertising