    is cut off and not printed. Only the first page shows in Print Preview
    also. Is there a way to get Mozilla to print out the whole website
    page? TIA

    tenplay, Jun 23, 2004

  2. On 6/23/2004 5:55 PM, tenplay said:

    > I want to print out some guitar chord tablature on a website. The
    > length of the page is longer than one page of print. But when I try to
    > print the long page with Mozilla, I get only the first page. The rest
    > is cut off and not printed. Only the first page shows in Print Preview
    > also. Is there a way to get Mozilla to print out the whole website
    > page? TIA

    Could you give us a link?

    In the meantime, have you considered cutting and pasting to a WP?

    cheers,

    David H

    --

    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

    David Harrison, Jun 23, 2004

  3. tenplay

    tenplay Guest

    David Harrison wrote:

    > On 6/23/2004 5:55 PM, tenplay said:
    >
    >> I want to print out some guitar chord tablature on a website. The
    >> length of the page is longer than one page of print. But when I try
    >> to print the long page with Mozilla, I get only the first page. The
    >> rest is cut off and not printed. Only the first page shows in Print
    >> Preview also. Is there a way to get Mozilla to print out the whole
    >> website page? TIA

    > Could you give us a link?
    >
    > In the meantime, have you considered cutting and pasting to a WP?
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    > David H

    One of many links where this happens is
    http://www.evacassidy.dk/song.php?AJ. I tried cutting and pasting to MS
    Word but the formatting got all messed up. Thanks for responding.

    tenplay, Jun 23, 2004
  4. tenplay

    tenplay Guest

    tenplay, Jun 23, 2004
  5. On 6/23/2004 9:39 PM, tenplay said:

    > One of many links where this happens is
    > http://www.evacassidy.dk/song.php?AJ. I tried cutting and pasting to MS
    > Word but the formatting got all messed up. Thanks for responding.

    I think they've got some text areas set to an absolute width, or
    something, that shoots off to the right of your text margins.

    Don't know about 1.6, but in 1.7 you can check 'shrink to fit page
    width' in the Page Setup dialog. Worked for me...

    cheers,

    David H

    David Harrison, Jun 23, 2004