    I'd like to print 8x10's or maybe a sheet of 4x5's. the processing
    has already been done.

    What do you guys use in MS Vista?

    F. D. Lewis, Dec 26, 2008

  2. F. D. Lewis

    Don Stauffer Guest

    F. D. Lewis wrote:
    > I'd like to print 8x10's or maybe a sheet of 4x5's. the processing
    > has already been done.
    >
    > What do you guys use in MS Vista?

    I print from either Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop Elements. The
    application is less an issue than the printer. Not only do printers vary
    in quality of the hardware, some manufacturers supply better drivers
    than others. The printer driver software is just as important as the
    hardware- some have excellent options built into the drivers, others
    less so.

    One advantage of Paint Shop Pro is that it has a great printing montage
    utility- it lets you print a number of different images on an 8.5 x 11
    sheet, resizing and repositioning to fit.

    Don Stauffer, Dec 26, 2008

  3. F. D. Lewis

    Guest

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:05:36 -0800 (PST), "F. D. Lewis"
    <> wrote:

    >I'd like to print 8x10's or maybe a sheet of 4x5's. the processing
    >has already been done.
    >
    >What do you guys use in MS Vista?

    What did you use to process the prints?

    I use Photoshop, but that would not be best for everyone.

    , Dec 26, 2008
  4. F. D. Lewis

    ray Guest

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:05:36 -0800, F. D. Lewis wrote:

    > I'd like to print 8x10's or maybe a sheet of 4x5's. the processing has
    > already been done.
    >
    > What do you guys use in MS Vista?

    The only way I could ever get photos to print with MS was to put them in
    a word doc and print it. Why not submit online to Walgreens', walmart, or
    whoever else is nearby? Printers costing several hundred thousand dollars
    can generally do a better job than your $200 ink jet.

    ray, Dec 26, 2008
  5. On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:05:36 -0800 (PST), "F. D. Lewis"
    <> wrote:

    >I'd like to print 8x10's or maybe a sheet of 4x5's. the processing
    >has already been done.
    >
    >What do you guys use in MS Vista?

    Qimage. Brilliant bit of software with a bunch of features. However,
    the interface is bewildering and takes time to learn.

    Available here:
    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/
    --
    Kulvinder Singh Matharu