    Tried in Foxit Reader 3.0.1301 & Adobe reader 9.0.
    Tried changing the pdf to an image, still did not print.

    comments
    Kue2, Feb 6, 2009

  2. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Yes, I have a printer icon in the system tray for about twenty seconds then
    it just disappears. No error message, the print queue is empty????If I click
    on what's printing before it disappears the pdf is listed there.
    I cannot figure out what's going on....
    Carlos, Did you try to print the pdf I sent you?
    Using an HP DeskJet 5550 series (HPA) in Win7 64 (drivers are in Win7). No
    error messages on any kind reported. Print job just disappears.......
    Printer works fine for any other document I try & print......but not pdf's.

    Kue2, Feb 7, 2009

  3. Just installed Adobe Reader in Win 7 x64 and printed a .PDF
    file to my Brother HL-4070CDW. The file printed as anyone
    would expect it to.

    Apparently you need to do a close examination of your system
    for some abnormality.

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 7, 2009
  4. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    I, also, have no problems printing PDF documents.

    John Barnes, Feb 7, 2009
  5. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Must be something Unique to my system.

    Kue2, Feb 8, 2009
  6. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    thks Bobby.

    Kue2, Feb 8, 2009
  7. Can you print any documents at all? Try printing through a different
    program, it could be your printer drivers are incompatible with Win7

    Robert McMillan, Feb 8, 2009
  8. Kue2

    Clark Guest

    Kue2 wrote:
    > Must be something Unique to my system.
    >
    > "John Barnes" <> wrote in message
    >> I, also, have no problems printing PDF documents.
    >>
    >> "Kue2" <> wrote in message
    >>> Yes, I have a printer icon in the system tray for about twenty
    >>> seconds then it just disappears. No error message, the print queue is
    >>> empty????If I click on what's printing before it disappears the pdf
    >>> is listed there.
    >>> I cannot figure out what's going on....
    >>> Carlos, Did you try to print the pdf I sent you?
    >>> Using an HP DeskJet 5550 series (HPA) in Win7 64 (drivers are in
    >>> Win7). No error messages on any kind reported. Print job just
    >>> disappears.......
    >>> Printer works fine for any other document I try & print......but not
    >>> pdf's.
    >>>
    >>> "Carlos" <> wrote in message

    There have been some situations where an anti-virus has interfered with
    ..pdf printing in strange ways. I don't where a physical printer was
    involved, but the situation I know about was Word 2007 was prevented
    from printing a PDF, so you might just check that area.

    Is your printer a USB or Parallel port? I have had a problem printing
    certain types of PDFs to a Print Server's Parallel port where the USB
    port prints fine.

    Clark
    Clark, Feb 9, 2009