    Any tips as to how to do this? I have Acrobat Reader but no PDF editign
    software.

    John
    John Rampling, Aug 16, 2006

  2. John Rampling

    Pepperoni Guest

    John Rampling wrote:
    > I have a PDF document which has two A4 pages condensed into one. I want to
    > print it out to the original size as two A4 pages.
    >
    > Any tips as to how to do this? I have Acrobat Reader but no PDF editign
    > software.
    >
    > John

    I usually just size the page so I can do a (region) screen capture and
    then size the captured pic to print . JPEGs print well, or TIFF. Your
    printer software can probably print to page size.

    I don't even have a printer. I email the jpeg to my Hotmail account
    and print at the library for 5 cents a page. I print good looking
    business letters from jpeg.

    Snagit has a great free 30 day demo for screen capture.

    Pepperoni
    Pepperoni, Aug 16, 2006

  3. John Rampling

    chuckie® Guest

    There is an option in the Print screen in Acrobat for 'Page Scaling', try
    the 'fit to paper' option...just my two cents...

    chuckie®, Aug 20, 2006