    crummy printer so I need to find a web site I can email these large
    files to and have the panarama printed.

    Can anyone recomend a site to get panorama prints from an S3 printed?

    Jim, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Are you stitching images into really wide custom sizes?
    I have used Ofoto 20x30 prints, compositing two 30" prints in Photoshop, and
    then cutting them myself. They can be separate photos, or each half of a 60"
    print that you have to join when mounting. Inexpensive solution.
    For more $ custom size prints, I may try www.americanframe.com

    CJKillingsworth, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    On Mar 9, 12:01 pm, "CJKillingsworth" <>
    wrote:
    > Are you stitching images into really wide custom sizes?
    > I have used Ofoto 20x30 prints, compositing two 30" prints in Photoshop, and
    > then cutting them myself. They can be separate photos, or each half of a 60"
    > print that you have to join when mounting. Inexpensive solution.
    > For more $ custom size prints, I may trywww.americanframe.com
    >
    > "Jim" <> wrote in message

    > >I have used my S3 is to make panarama shots. I have only a cheat
    > > crummy printer so I need to find a web site I can email these large
    > > files to and have the panarama printed.

    > > Can anyone recomend a site to get panorama prints from an S3 printed?- Hide quoted text -

    yes, the software that comes with the camera stiched the photos
    together into one big file. I can print it out over many pages and put
    them all together myself, but my printer is old and not really up to
    the task

    Jim, Mar 9, 2007
  4. Jim

    dbd Guest

    On Mar 9, 9:41 am, "Jim" <> wrote:
    > I have used my S3 is to make panarama shots. I have only a cheat
    > crummy printer so I need to find a web site I can email these large
    > files to and have the panarama printed.
    >
    > Can anyone recomend a site to get panorama prints from an S3 printed?

    I have panoramas from a wr43, a S2 and a E500 on my site. I have
    printed panoramas from each of the cameras, but if you can't do it
    yourself, read my Panorama Priting Resources page:
    http://dbdimages.smugmug.com/gallery/1904509

    For an example of my S2 work try:
    http://dbdimages.smugmug.com/gallery/1562859#71168553

    Good Luck!