    This is a really stupid question (sorry in advance!)

    I need to print out a list of files in one of my folders on Windows XP...I
    thought it was the print screen button but that doesnt work, please help!

    Nick, May 3, 2005

  2. Nick

    Zen News Guest

    Hold down ALT and press Print Screen, this puts screen in clipboard, then
    past into a document and print

    Andy Wilson

    Zen News, May 3, 2005

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    cheers for that Andy - I knew it was simple!

    Nick, May 3, 2005
  4. Nick

    Kenny Guest

    Karen's Directory Printer, free from:
    http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
    will do what you want.

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, May 3, 2005
  5. Nick

    gangle Guest

    Kenny, you are putting the sig deliminiter in the WRONG place
    as I have indicated with "XXX...." Regardless of whether
    you top post or bottom post, the signature goes BELOW
    everything else. When someone with a dedicated
    newsreader replies, ALL the text below the deliminiter
    will disappear -- in the case below, the poster's message
    to which you replied would have disappeared in any such
    reply to YOUR message.

    "Kenny" wrote
    > Karen's Directory Printer, free from:
    > http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
    > will do what you want.
    >
    > --XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    >
    > Kenny Cargill
    >

    > "Nick" wrote
    > > This is a really stupid question (sorry in advance!)
    > >
    > > I need to print out a list of files in one of my folders on Windows XP...I
    > > thought it was the print screen button but that doesnt work, please help!

    How your reply message should have appeared:

    gangle, May 3, 2005
  6. Nick

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Nick" wrote in message news:d57fur$o70$

    > I need to print out a list of files in one of my folders on Windows
    > XP...I thought it was the print screen button but that doesnt work,
    > please help!

    How to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379

    Dave Lear, May 3, 2005
  7. Nick

    NuKeUm Guest