    Cuyler Smith
    --
    Cuyler Smith

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3V5bGVy?=, Oct 18, 2006

  2. I honestly haven't seen any problems with multiple page documents. Given
    that you're running a beta on a beta, I'd start with the Office beta groups.
    I don't run the Office beta, so I have no idea whether there might be
    problems based on that. If you're in the technical beta for either, you
    should certainly file an official bug report.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 18, 2006