    help of a plugin.

    Is there any document available on the www, or any other document that I
    should read ?
    Bernard, Jun 4, 2008

  2. Bernard

    m II Guest

    Bernard wrote:

    > I am using GIMP 2.2.6 under Debian Linux, with gimp-print. My printer is
    > an old HP DeskJet 1120C.

    > I imagine that I surely can do a lot better with the GIMP, maybe with the
    > help of a plugin.
    >
    > Is there any document available on the www, or any other document that I
    > should read ?

    I use a Canon 5000 and finally got good results with Turboprint. They
    probably support the HP also. Check with them to see.

    http://www.turboprint.de/english.html

    mike, using Ubuntu.

    --
    Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
    blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

    http://improve-usenet.org/
    m II, Jun 4, 2008