    I'm no techie so can someone please advise how I can fix this problem

    Many thanks

    Alan

    Alan, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Alan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Alan" <> wrote in message
    news:c616nt$3jc$...
    > Some web pages and mail messages don't print the full page width. I run an
    > Epson Stylus CX5200 printer on Windows XP Home with IE and Outlook.
    > I'm no techie so can someone please advise how I can fix this problem
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Alan

    Do you mean that when you print a page, it gets cut off on the right side
    and not all the web page prints? Or do you mean that the printing stops
    halfway across the page and the rest of the paper is blank? Those would be
    two different problems.

    Many web sites do not make their pages wrap when printed. They designed them
    for the display screen only, and give no thought to how they may or may not
    print. So if your printer is printing all the way across, but not all the
    information from the web site is getting on the paper, blame the web
    designer. And then set your printer to print "Landscape" instead, and you
    can get it all.

    If the second problem is what you are experiencing, you may have a faulty
    printer or something.

    Toolman

    Toolman Tim, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thanks for your reply - I mean it gets cut off on the right hand side - on
    some websites and occasionally some messages -

    Alan

    Alan, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Alan wrote:
    > Some web pages and mail messages don't print the full page width. I run an
    > Epson Stylus CX5200 printer on Windows XP Home with IE and Outlook.
    > I'm no techie so can someone please advise how I can fix this problem
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Alan

    I turned on my Mozilla and it said I has just posted this message :)
    which got me confused.

    Seems my Mozilla filter evaluates your address to mine :)

    --
    alan att alancode dot net
    Alan P Do not use address listed in To field above!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?ap=A7?=, Apr 20, 2004