    other on the Network.

    I have configurd both to print but every time I try I get access is
    denied.... I wish I had never seen Vista, Load of Crap

    Mr Shaun Warburton, Dec 16, 2007

  2. Mr Shaun Warburton

    Gordon Guest

    "Mr Shaun Warburton" <Mr Shaun > wrote in
    message news:...
    > Does anybody know how I can print from vista to XP?

    what exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that you have a printer
    attached to an XP machine that you are trying to print to from a Vista
    machine?
    If not, please give a lot more info...

    Gordon, Dec 16, 2007

  3. Mr Shaun Warburton

    Chuck [MVP] Guest

    On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:00:00 -0800, Mr Shaun Warburton <Mr Shaun
    > wrote:

    >Does anybody know how I can print from vista to XP? both computers see each
    >other on the Network.
    >
    >I have configurd both to print but every time I try I get access is
    >denied.... I wish I had never seen Vista, Load of Crap

    Try setting up a new local port pointing to the printer on the other computer.
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2007/06/network-printing-from-windows-vista.html>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2007/06/network-printing-from-windows-vista.html

    --
    Cheers,
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/

    Chuck [MVP], Dec 17, 2007
  4. Mr Shaun Warburton

    Bob Guest

    Download and install the free version of Network Magic. It will
    automatically add your printer to your network.

    Bob, Dec 17, 2007
  5. Mr Shaun Warburton

    Gordon Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > Download and install the free version of Network Magic. It will
    > automatically add your printer to your network.

    Why are you telling me that?

    Gordon, Dec 18, 2007
  6. Mr Shaun Warburton

    Bob Guest

    Because it will solve your problem. Duh!

    Bob, Dec 19, 2007
  7. Mr Shaun Warburton

    Gordon Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > Because it will solve your problem. Duh!

    but it wasn't MY problem!

    Double DUH!

    Gordon, Dec 19, 2007