    Thanks!
    Fletch

    , Aug 30, 2007

  2. Juergen Kluth, Aug 30, 2007

  3. Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:00:47 +0200, "Juergen Kluth" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I have NO experience with apple, but you may have a look here :

    This article talks about printing from a Mac-Mini (OS-X 10.4 Tiger) going
    the wireless route to a PC (unspecified Windows).
    You search from the Mac's pinter-manager for a Windows printer, log-on (as
    admin) on the PC network, and then you should see a list of selecteable
    printers connected to the PC, add the one you want, and it should show up
    in the list on the Mac's pinter-manager.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Aug 30, 2007
  4. John Adams Guest

    This sounds like a permissions/authentication issue. On your Vista machine,
    check your Network and Sharing Center. If you have password-protected
    sharing turned on, everything you share requires that valid local
    credentials be supplied prior to accessing them. This normally happens
    seamlessly if you have the same account names and passwords on multiple
    machines. You could try two things:

    1. Turn password-protected sharing off. (Note: this setting causes Vista
    to authenticate all network users as "Guest". Yhis means that everyone on
    the network will receive read-only access to all your shared resources.)
    2. Try adding the mac account name/password to your Windows machine as its
    own account. (You can remove the account from the Users group in Computer
    Manager to keep this account off of your startup account selection screen).

    - John

    John Adams, Sep 1, 2007