printing format

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Montenegro, Jun 1, 2005.

  1. Montenegro

    Montenegro Guest

    I re-installed the label printing "Click'n Design", from a Windows 98
    computer to an XP.

    The problem is that all the files I brought from that computer (CD labels),
    when I print them exceed the page... the printing is just too big for the
    page.

    The printer is a lexmark optra Ex, laser. But I also have a contemporary HP
    and the result is the same. The photo and prints on the labels (2 per page)
    come out just too big, bigger than the letter page they should come out.

    All the programs I transfered from the old 98 computer work fine, except
    this one.

    Thanks for your help.

    Montenegro

    (the computer is an XP (HP) Intel Pentium 4

    Montenegro, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Montenegro wrote:
    > I re-installed the label printing "Click'n Design", from a Windows 98
    > computer to an XP.
    >
    > The problem is that all the files I brought from that computer (CD labels),
    > when I print them exceed the page... the printing is just too big for the
    > page.
    >
    > The printer is a lexmark optra Ex, laser. But I also have a contemporary HP
    > and the result is the same. The photo and prints on the labels (2 per page)
    > come out just too big, bigger than the letter page they should come out.
    >
    > All the programs I transfered from the old 98 computer work fine, except
    > this one.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Montenegro
    >
    > (the computer is an XP (HP) Intel Pentium 4

    You can download patches, upgrades and the XP compatible version here:
    http://www.cdstomper.com/downloads/downloads_cnd.html

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 1, 2005