    ----------------------------------
    "If everything seems to be going well,
    you have obviously overlooked something." - Steven Wright
    ps56k, Mar 1, 2009

  2. ps56k

    ps56k Guest

    "ps56k" <> wrote in message
    news:LICql.13885$...
    >I have a panorama photo shot stitched together from a recent swim meet and
    >it looks neat.
    > It's about 5500 x 1164 - which looks to be 28" x 6" or ....
    >
    > SO - where or how can I get this jpeg printed - options ?

    I may take it to Ritz, Kinkos, or some other place that can print a 28 x 6
    jpeg
    and then put it into a 36 x 12 frame -
    ps56k, Mar 1, 2009

  3. ps56k

    Guest

    On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:07:24 -0600, in rec.photo.digital "ps56k"
    <> wrote:

    >I have a panorama photo shot stitched together from a recent swim meet and
    >it looks neat.
    >It's about 5500 x 1164 - which looks to be 28" x 6" or ....
    >
    >SO - where or how can I get this jpeg printed - options ?

    http://ezprints.com/Prints/panoramas/default.aspx
    , Mar 1, 2009
  4. ps56k

    ray Guest

    On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:07:24 -0600, ps56k wrote:

    > I have a panorama photo shot stitched together from a recent swim meet
    > and it looks neat.
    > It's about 5500 x 1164 - which looks to be 28" x 6" or ....
    >
    > SO - where or how can I get this jpeg printed - options ?

    FWIW - I believe there are some Epson photo printers capable of handling
    roll paper out to about 30 feet.
    ray, Mar 1, 2009
  5. ps56k

    dbd Guest

    On Mar 1, 1:07 pm, "ps56k" <> wrote:
    > I have a panorama photo shot stitched together from a recent swim meet and
    > it looks neat.
    > It's about 5500 x 1164 - which looks to be 28" x 6" or ....
    >
    > SO - where or how can I get this jpeg printed - options ?
    >
    > --
    > ----------------------------------
    > "If everything seems to be going well,
    > you have obviously overlooked something." - Steven Wright

    Consider the printing resources list:

    http://dbdimages.smugmug.com/gallery/1904509

    Dale B. Dalrymple
    http://dbdimages.com
    dbd, Mar 2, 2009
  6. ps56k

    Pete D Guest

    "ray" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:07:24 -0600, ps56k wrote:
    >
    >> I have a panorama photo shot stitched together from a recent swim meet
    >> and it looks neat.
    >> It's about 5500 x 1164 - which looks to be 28" x 6" or ....
    >>
    >> SO - where or how can I get this jpeg printed - options ?

    > FWIW - I believe there are some Epson photo printers capable of handling
    > roll paper out to about 30 feet.

    Most Canon printers will handle long paper as long as it is no wider than
    A4, I cut A3 to A4 length and just tell the printer via a "custom" size.

    Pete
    Pete D, Mar 2, 2009
  7. ps56k

    ray Guest

    On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:54:28 +1100, Pete D wrote:

    > "ray" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:07:24 -0600, ps56k wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a panorama photo shot stitched together from a recent swim meet
    >>> and it looks neat.
    >>> It's about 5500 x 1164 - which looks to be 28" x 6" or ....
    >>>
    >>> SO - where or how can I get this jpeg printed - options ?

    >> FWIW - I believe there are some Epson photo printers capable of
    >> handling roll paper out to about 30 feet.

    > Most Canon printers will handle long paper as long as it is no wider
    > than A4, I cut A3 to A4 length and just tell the printer via a "custom"
    > size.
    >
    > Pete

    You could be right. I wouldn't know since I don't buy canon. My personal
    response to their total and legendary lack of support for Linux.
    ray, Mar 2, 2009