    However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
    computer magazine.
    Can anyone please help?

    Mingus, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Mingus

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Mingus" wrote in message news:

    > Can anyone please help?

    Mingus, the answer is still this...

    How to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379

    As "gangle" already posted at 16:03 in response to when you originally asked
    exactly the same question at 15:23.

    Dave Lear, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Mingus

    Lester Lopes Guest

    Mingus wrote:

    > On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any
    > foler, I just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
    > This was useful for mp3 lists.
    > However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken
    > from a computer magazine.
    > Can anyone please help?

    I got the same question thanks

    Lester Lopes, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Mingus

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Dave Lear" <> wrote in message
    > "Mingus" wrote in message news:
    >
    >> Can anyone please help?

    > Mingus, the answer is still this...
    >
    > How to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379
    >
    > As "gangle" already posted at 16:03 in response to when you originally
    > asked exactly the same question at 15:23.

    Things don't change much around here, do they ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Mar 23, 2005