    However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
    computer magazine.
    Can anyone please help?
    Mingus, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Mingus

    gangle Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379

    "Mingus" wrote
    gangle, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Mingus

    old john Guest

    google for and download Printfolders (v1.2 i think..)
    its free and small 170+kband you can tailot it a bit..J

    old john, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Mingus

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Mingus" <> wrote in message
    > On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler,
    > I just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
    > This was useful for mp3 lists.
    > However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from
    > a computer magazine.
    > Can anyone please help?

    http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

    this was posted here some time ago...
    i never used it, but it looks good.
    i prefer using DOS commands DIR {source} >> {destination} filename.txt

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, Mar 22, 2005
  5. Mingus

    Bob B Guest

    "127.0.0.1" <get.rooted@localhost> wrote in message

    > "Mingus" <> wrote in message
    > > On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any

    foler,
    > > I just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
    > > This was useful for mp3 lists.
    > > However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken

    from
    > > a computer magazine.
    > > Can anyone please help?

    > http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
    >
    > this was posted here some time ago...
    > i never used it, but it looks good.
    > i prefer using DOS commands DIR {source} >> {destination} filename.txt
    >
    > -a|ex

    The karenware works well especially if you want to print out music files
    from a folder. Bob

    Bob B, Mar 22, 2005