Printing Folder Contents

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 4, 2004.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    IrfanView -- use the 'Create Contact Sheet' from
    the thumbnail browser, or print as single images.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:06:25 GMT, in
    <Bb%Fc.960$>
    Morvyn scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 4, 2004

  2. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh, and please adjust your clock OR time zone.
    You are posting one hour in the future.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    Morvyn, Jul 4, 2004
  4. °Mike°

    GoGeta Guest

    theres a registry edit to where you can add "print folder contents" to the
    right click menu
    need x-setup to add it

    GoGeta, Jul 5, 2004
  5. °Mike°