    In IE 5.00 is there a way to print out a list of stored favorite websites
    with URLs?

    Thanks.
    Craig S., Feb 26, 2004

  2. Craig S.

    Chris M Guest

    "Craig S." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In IE 5.00 is there a way to print out a list of stored favorite websites
    > with URLs?

    Yep:

    Open IE and go to File -> Import and Export.

    Choose to Export your Favorites, leave the selection as the root folder, and
    then choose a location for the .htm file.

    Then, you'll have an HTML file of your favorites, ordered by folder. Open
    the file in IE.

    Then, go to File -> Print. Switch to the Options tab and choose 'Print table
    of links', et voila! Not the cleanest solution, but it works.

    HTH,

    --
    Chris M.
    Chris M, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Craig S.

    Craig S. Guest

    "Chris M" <> wrote in message
    > "Craig S." <> wrote in message
    > > In IE 5.00 is there a way to print out a list of stored favorite

    websites
    > > with URLs?

    > Yep:
    >
    > Open IE and go to File -> Import and Export.
    >
    > Choose to Export your Favorites, leave the selection as the root folder,

    and
    > then choose a location for the .htm file.
    >
    > Then, you'll have an HTML file of your favorites, ordered by folder. Open
    > the file in IE.
    >
    > Then, go to File -> Print. Switch to the Options tab and choose 'Print

    table
    > of links', et voila! Not the cleanest solution, but it works.
    >
    > HTH,

    Absolutely it did - thanks a lot. Actually after I got the html file, I was
    able to print off the source view which gave me all the info I required -
    also not the cleanest solution, but I'll manage to "read between the lines."
    Craig S., Feb 26, 2004
  4. Now you know why I archive his "poasts".....'o)

    "Craig S." <> chiseled in
    stone, the following words news::

    --
    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm