    When I click on details, the ModName references mshtml.dll. I have
    tried to re-register this file, but it doesn't work. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated.
    kwstroud, Aug 24, 2007

  2. kwstroud

    Mr Linux Guy Guest

    Can your users use Firefox?
    Mr Linux Guy, Aug 24, 2007

  3. kwstroud

    Mike Easter Guest

    kwstroud wrote:
    > When trying to print from a particular secure web site, users with IE6
    > get an error and IE shuts down.

    Save the page to disk and open the file [and associateds] and print
    that.

    Alternatively use a different browser, such as firefox or opera. IE6 is
    a very very primitive browser; I know because I still use sometimes,
    IE6 SP1.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Aug 24, 2007
  4. kwstroud

    Plato Guest

    kwstroud wrote:

    > When trying to print from a particular secure web site, users with IE6
    > get an error and IE shuts down. Users with IE7 and Mozilla can print

    I also cant print from some websites using another browser, ie Firefox,
    but for those websites I use IE. You always want at least 2 WWW browsers
    installed and working on any PC.

    Note that many people who have websites only test it with their specific
    OS and their specific browser and incorrectly assume that's if it works
    at home or in the office, it will work anywhere.

    People have to test their websites with different browsers and even
    various versions of the same browser to make sure it works with the
    majority of their visitiors.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 25, 2007