  1. Hi John,

    You need to make changes to printer's property to print in smaller font.

    Phil

    Phillip Normand, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Phillip Normand

    John Guest

    NG,

    When I print Email messages which appear normal on monitor, they have
    started to print in a larger font?; how do I get the font size back to
    normal?

    John, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Phillip Normand

    ICee Guest

    John wrote:
    > NG,
    >
    > When I print Email messages which appear normal on monitor, they have
    > started to print in a larger font?; how do I get the font size back to
    > normal?

    View>Text Size.

    ICee, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    John said:

    > NG,
    >
    > When I print Email messages which appear normal on monitor, they have
    > started to print in a larger font?; how do I get the font size back to
    > normal?

    Change the printers font settings.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Phillip Normand

    Unknown Guest

    Are you saying ICee is wrong?

    Unknown, Feb 28, 2004
  6. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Unknown said:

    > Are you saying ICee is wrong?

    What did ICee say?

    How you see text on the monitor has no connection at all with what gets printed
    out.
    You can have totally different fonts and sizes.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004
  7. Phillip Normand

    Unknown Guest

    Try your way and see what happens. What kind of printer do YOU have?

    Unknown, Feb 28, 2004
  8. Phillip Normand

    ICee Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Unknown said:
    >
    >> Are you saying ICee is wrong?

    > What did ICee say?
    >
    > How you see text on the monitor has no connection at all with what
    > gets printed out.
    > You can have totally different fonts and sizes.

    Sorry, I was obviously wrong on that one! And, Brian, stop following
    me. ;)

    ICee, Feb 28, 2004
  9. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Unknown said:

    > Try your way and see what happens. What kind of printer do YOU have?

    What difference does it make what printer I use?
    The fonts and sizes of text on your screen has nothing to do with the fonts and
    text size of the printer.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004
  10. Phillip Normand

    John Guest

    No facility on printer properties for changing font size - Epson Stylus 850!
    Test Page prints OK?.

    John, Feb 29, 2004
  11. Phillip Normand

    DC Guest