  1. I'm using IE6. When I print an HTML page I sometimes get the very ends
    of lines cut off.

    What settings must I look to?

    Richard Wright, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Richard Wright

    Linda Guest

    try the page setup for your printer.

    "Richard Wright" <> wrote in
    message news:p...

    Linda, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Richard Wright

    Trent SC Guest

    Richard,

    IE isn't very intuitive when it comes to printing, especially since web
    pages sizes so often fall outside the dimensions of an A4 sheet. Unlike a
    WP application such as Word, it doesn't have the facility to either shrink
    pages to fit, or print additional pages.

    Your best bet is probably to set the printer preferences to landscape rather
    than portrait (in IE click on File > Page Setup). While this might take you
    onto two pages from a height perspective, at least you should fit in all the
    data.

    Trent SC, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Thanks. That did it.

    What didn't work (surprisingly?) is saving the HTML file, opening it
    in Word, and scaling the print to A4. That lost starts and ends of
    lines, even though I could read the pages fitted perfectly to the
    screen.

    <snipped>

    Richard Wright, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Richard Wright