    win xp home

    Once I get items on my clipboard, how do I print them..

    Thanks
    Michael M, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Michael  M

    SwissTony Guest

    "Michael M" <> wrote in message
    news:vSIXc.3284$...
    > win xp home
    >
    > Once I get items on my clipboard, how do I print them..
    >

    > Thanks

    open Paint (start-programs-accessories)
    click edit then paste (or press ctrl+v)
    click print
    SwissTony, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Michael  M

    °Mike° Guest

    Paste them into an appropriate application, and
    print them from there.

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:58:19 GMT, in
    <vSIXc.3284$>
    Michael M scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Michael  M

    Michael M Guest

    Thanks Mike and SwissTony

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    Michael M, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Michael  M

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:52:16 GMT, in
    <QOPXc.2457$>
    Michael M scrawled:

    >Thanks Mike and SwissTony
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >Paste them into an appropriate application, and
    >print them from there.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance