    size.

    thanks,

    mike

    mike, Jun 12, 2006

  2. mike

    beenthere Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message
    news:jlhjg.146867$...
    > hey,
    >
    > as usual, i come to the newsgroup of last resort with hat in hand.
    >
    > a couple of months ago i found a website that had images of cd covers with
    > the correct size image. in other words, you could print cd covers directly
    > from the website. (i think) i saved the address but don't know where. did
    > a file search for "cd." got pages of files to many to search.
    >
    > anyone here know a site you can go to to print cd covers that are the
    > right size.

    Just type in the name of the CD cover you want.
    http://www.coveruniverse.com/

    --
    bw..OJ

    beenthere, Jun 12, 2006

  3. http://www.cdcovers.cc/ as good as any......good luck.

    Harold potter esq, Jun 12, 2006
  4. mike wrote:
    > hey,
    >
    > as usual, i come to the newsgroup of last resort with hat in hand.

    Sorry, Mike. Hats are out. Zorkmids are the new currency.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 13, 2006
  5. mike

    mike Guest

    alas, that's me, day late and a zorkmid short.

    mike, Jun 13, 2006