    Thnx!!
    Dionisis

    , Jul 12, 2007

  2. Gordon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I want to print all my emails in my gmail account

    Why?

    Gordon, Jul 12, 2007

  3. Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > I want to print all my emails in my gmail account but it wouldn't be
    > practical for me to pick up every email and print it seperately. Is
    > there any possibility of printing all my emails without this tedious
    > process?

    I don't have any idea what options g-mail offers for you to collect any
    of the messages, but I doubt a lot that they provide ANY way to print
    them.
    Your messages are not your own when you use such a service; they are
    Googles, and you are limited to what you can do right there.
    Just look around.

    If you can't be bothered to open these messages, then I'd bet they
    aren't worth printing. N'Cest pas?

    Mitch, Jul 12, 2007