    the ass when I could be printing straight from IE.

    If IE does not allow full page width printing, does any other browser
    (mozilla, firefox, netscape) allow this?

    Basilic, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Basilic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Basilic" <> wrote in news:4162c105_1@aeinews.:

    > Is there any way to adjust the settings in IE6 which will allow me to
    > print the whole text width? Every time I print a page the text and
    > graphics are cut on the right hand side.
    >
    > I'm doing the cut and paste method from web to Word, but it's just a
    > pain in the ass when I could be printing straight from IE.
    >
    > If IE does not allow full page width printing, does any other browser
    > (mozilla, firefox, netscape) allow this?

    It's the responsibility of the printer to print the page correctly not the
    browser. You could set the printer to do Landscape instead of Portrait
    printing. You can also adjust the left and right margins. You can also do a
    Print to File and pull the file into Word -- don't know about the graphics.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Basilic

    Chet Guest

    It really burns me up when someone designs a web page that forces their
    choices on the viewer (or printer). You can change to landscape mode but
    not much else.

    Chet, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Basilic

    Thor Guest

    "Basilic" <> wrote in message news:4162c105_1@aeinews....
    > Is there any way to adjust the settings in IE6 which will allow me to
    > print
    > the whole text width? Every time I print a page the text and graphics are
    > cut on the right hand side.
    >
    > I'm doing the cut and paste method from web to Word, but it's just a pain
    > in
    > the ass when I could be printing straight from IE.
    >
    > If IE does not allow full page width printing, does any other browser
    > (mozilla, firefox, netscape) allow this?

    Try reducing the screen font size in IE. That will often result in smaller
    text printed on the page as well, which may help.

    Thor, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Basilic

    Basilic Guest

    Thanks for the input

    Yah it burns me when they don't take into consideration that people may want
    to print the info on thier site, some sites do offer a "print this page"
    button.

    Will try the font reduction, if not I'll just print landscape.

    Thanks again.

    Basilic, Oct 6, 2004