    service, 'voip stunt'.

    If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I get
    a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks

    johngood_____, Aug 19, 2007

  2. johngood_____

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:45:00 GMT, "johngood_____" <>
    wrote:

    >Have built up a large phone book list in the web based site of the voip
    >service, 'voip stunt'.
    >
    >If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I get
    >a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks

    Why not highlight it, then File, Print, and "Print Selection"?

    Evan Platt, Aug 19, 2007

  3. johngood_____

    Mitch Guest

    In article <MaVxi.18726$>, johngood_____
    <> wrote:

    > Have built up a large phone book list in the web based site of the voip
    > service, 'voip stunt'.
    >
    > If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I get
    > a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks

    Did you ask the people who built the site, and to whom you gave all
    that info?
    You are asking about how to get something from their site -- you need
    to ask them.

    Mitch, Aug 20, 2007
  4. "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > In article <MaVxi.18726$>, johngood_____
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Have built up a large phone book list in the web based site of the voip
    >> service, 'voip stunt'.
    >>
    >> If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I
    >> get
    >> a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks
    >>

    > Did you ask the people who built the site, and to whom you gave all
    > that info?
    > You are asking about how to get something from their site -- you need
    > to ask them.

    Yes I emailed them and they do not respond.

    johngood_____, Aug 23, 2007
  5. johngood_____

    Bob I Guest

    Will it print from the Internet Explorer window? If so, then print it to
    a PDF file and scrape it from there.

    Bob I, Aug 23, 2007