    when i try to print from the laptop it says printer not responding...
    any ideas on what to do , i have windows xp on both

    milo

    milo, Jan 21, 2005

  2. milo

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "milo" <> wrote in
    news:Kt5Id.127633$:

    > g'day, got my pc and my laptop networked wireless,
    > and i can access to and from both machines, but how do i print from
    > either machine
    > when i try to print from the laptop it says printer not responding...
    > any ideas on what to do , i have windows xp on both
    >
    > milo

    You go to the computer that has the printer and from Print and Faxes menu
    off the Start Button you right-click the printer icon and select Share
    Printer and enable *Share Printer*. Then you go to the other machine and
    delete the printer icon and select Add Printer and then select Network
    Printer and find the computer on the network that has the printer.

    In the link, it explains how to setup a network printer on the XP O/S.

    http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 21, 2005

  3. milo

    kier Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > "milo" <> wrote in
    >
    >> g'day, got my pc and my laptop networked wireless,
    >> and i can access to and from both machines, but how do i print from
    >> either machine
    >> when i try to print from the laptop it says printer not responding...
    >> any ideas on what to do , i have windows xp on both
    >>
    >> milo
    >>

    > You go to the computer that has the printer and from Print and Faxes
    > menu off the Start Button you right-click the printer icon and select
    > Share Printer

    BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Duaneypoo the linuxfucktard does it again.

    --
    If this post did not come from me then it came from a post-editing, lying
    fuckboy sockpuppet.

    kier, Jan 21, 2005